2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Havent watched since the cobble stone stage I think, little time, little interest, glad to hear Nibs is on top of it, always liked him.

never to late to start watching

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering how they manage to keep healthy through all that crap weather .....

They are super humans don't forget.

dont the french have boars as opposed to bears ?

somehow I doubt french frogs would cause to much of a stir if one attacked Nibs

who are we to doubt King Jens???

SCHMOOOOOKING all the way to paris

There has been plenty of attacks this morning and we've got another one forming. We've got five men out front, with two chasers.

The five men at the front are Michael Rogers (TInkoff-Saxo), Jérémy Roy (FDJ.fr), Michael Alabsini (Orica-GreenEdge), Kevin Reza (Europcar) and Anthony de la Place (Bretagne Séché Environment). The two chasers are Sylvain Chavanel (IAM Cycling) and Adam Hansen (Lotto-Belisol). They've got a 18 second gap.

Hansen will have to try again, as he and Chavanel are brought back to the peloton. Our five leaders have 20 seconds, will the peloton let them go?

More riders have joined this breakaway party, Michal Kwitkowski (Omega Pharma-QuickStep), Matteo Montaguti (AG2R La Mondiale) and Bernard Eisel) are now with the five and their advantage has gone back up to 20 seconds.

The peloton seems happy with this collection of riders. The four chasers have caught on and we now have 12 leaders with a gap of 1:35. Here is the full 12 riders:

Michael Rogers (TInkoff-Saxo), Jérémy Roy (FDJ.fr), Michael Alabsini (Orica-GreenEdge), Kevin Reza (Europcar), Anthony de la Place (Bretagne Séché Environment), Michal Kwiatkowski (Omega Pharma-QuickStep), Matteo Montaguti (AG2R La Mondiale) and Bernard Eisel (Sky),Vasil Kiriyenka (Sky), Jon Izagirre (Movistar), Jose Serpa (Lampre) and Roger Kluge (IAM Cycling).

Dont think much will happen till after intermediate sprint

The race is already in tatters or am I just reading the tour's live website tracker wrong?!