2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any penalty that arose from Majka pulling on the antenna of the moto when he attacked

J Rod protested

?

No news yet.. so suppose no penalty. . That was sneaky sneaky lol

No news yet.. so suppose no penalty. . That was sneaky sneaky lol

Apparently, 20 secs taken off his time should any penalty arise.

No impact on the result (chase for polka dots)

If any of u could get you're eyes off the men, any chance u got the name of the little town with the church on top of the hill? U can PM the name...

Watching the Tour last night, my 4½ year old daughter asks me where Kwaaikofski is. I was quite amazed she knew one of the Tour riders, and was able to pronounce what may be considered a difficult name.

So I showed her this picture, and she said, "No, Daddy - that's not Kwaaikofski."

post-1372-0-10522600-1406182756_thumb.jpg

After a short explanation from her, I was quite confused.

Then... after I had finished watching the stage, and returned to live TV, there was as advert for this bloke, the real Kwaaikofski.

post-1372-0-34681100-1406182704_thumb.png

Someone at her school has a few of these books, so every time Phil or Paul mentioned Kwiatkowski, she thought it was Kwaaikofski.

edit: spelling

Edited by geraldm24

Watching the Tour last night, my 4½ year old daughter asks me where Kwaaikofski is. I was quite amazed she knew one of the Tour riders, and was able to pronounce what may be considered a difficult name.

So I showed her this picture, and she said, "No, Daddy - that's not Kwaaikofski."

post-1372-0-10522600-1406182756_thumb.jpg

After a short explanation from her, I was quite confused.

Then... after I had finished watching the stage, and returned to live TV, there was as advert for this bloke, the real Kwaaikofski.

post-1372-0-34681100-1406182704_thumb.png

Someone at her school has a few of these books, so every time Phil or Paul mentioned Kwiatkowski, she thought it was Kwaaikofski.

edit: spelling

the things kids come up with, Portia my 5 year old is convinced thats how i ride :clap: she gets so worked up when mom laughs, "dad,dad, you much faster hey??"uuuuuuuhhhhmm ofcourse i am babs :blush:

the things kids come up with, Portia my 5 year old is convinced thats how i ride :clap: she gets so worked up when mom laughs, "dad,dad, you much faster hey??"uuuuuuuhhhhmm ofcourse i am babs :blush:

Sigh my kids are 12 and 10, there is no fooling them.

that is classic Frosty !

maybe you can have a few books with Lance in the title lying around ?

Luckily Unfortunately only one, a b/day present from the wife back in 2002.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51c27SGxZWL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Edited by geraldm24

Last night my wife asked me whether Nibbles still has the yellow jersey?

I laughed and said yes, but his name is Nibali or sometimes people refer to him as the Shark.

She said but that is why I call him Nibbles (I showed her a pic of his custom frame at the start of the Tour).

Nibs will now be referred to as Nibbles in our houesehold :D