2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F%%k wiggins, he would not been able to keep up with the contendors this year.

Yes I am sour because Froome is out under these kind of circumstances

I feel you, man.

Rough day for the Skyborgs

And that's before the cobbles start. Gonna be many more. Day of carnage !

Let be honest, who expected Froome-Dog to survive the cobbles with the wrist injury he picked up yesterday?

And those complaining about the cobbles tearing the peloton apart and questioning their inclusion in a GRAND TOUR. This isnt rugby fellas. This is a mans sport.

Race is blown to pieces....about 25 riders in Nibali group. Rest all over the road.

As I said before... for the manager of Sky.... he didn't want to take wigging with...now they have no one !!! Amateur move by them !!! Go Tinkoff-saxo!!! :thumbup:

As I said before... for the manager of Sky.... he didn't want to take wigging with...now they have no one !!! Amateur move by them !!! Go Tinkoff-saxo!!! :thumbup:

Everyone saying 'where's Wiggins now?!' needs to remember 1: he is garbage in the wet, 2: he would have sacked it off before stage 5...

Valverde, Kwiatkowski & Talansky not with Nibali group. Movistar trying to get back.

Can Ritchie Porte compete if he is free to fly without Froome?

If you wanna race the tour you must be able to take all conditions. Not just about mountains and sprints. Great racing.

Tinkoff are riding on the front of the yellow jersey group but it looks like van Garderen is in a group just ahead of Valverde. The Contador/van Garderen/Valverde groups have about 45 seconds between them.

I feel you, man.

Rough day for the Skyborgs

You cannot believe how i feel, like someone dropped a grand piano on my head from a tall building

You know like in those charlie chaplin movies

Guess what, if these were crosswinds causing these breaks everyone would be creaming themselves about how awesome it is.

Reminiscent of last year

Sidewinds, Movistar chasing to catch up with yellow

Archived