congratulations 101%

marky mark

hi all.

Since this is my first post on the hub, what a way to begin by CONGRATULATING 101% on the birth of his daughter on saturday night. 

101% may your daughter bring you lots of love and joy

well done buddy.

101%, enjoy dude.  Best thing in the world.  Now you'll start to rediscover everything through her eyes!!!

Wow, Congrats Craig!!

Wish you and your family all the best, and may she bring you all the joy in the world!

ClapThumbs%20Up

Spoke with him briefly yesterday, one very happy chappy!!

His wife seems to be doing very well as well, so all is good in 101%land.

Hey 101%

I tell my bundle of joy was 1month and a day old on Saturday. Its been such an awesome month. Enjoy every moment!!

A Big Congratulations from Cape Town!!

I know of a shop that carries specialized 12gauge Shot Guns for when she's a bit older...You'll need it!!

Congrats dude...

I know of a shop that carries specialized 12gauge Shot Guns for when she's a bit older...You'll need it!!
Congrats dude...

101%'s biggest fear - in about 16years time the doorbell is going to ring, he's going to open the door and see a younger version of 101% standing there! LOL

COngrats 101% May the Little one bring you all very many happiness and lots of smiles and laughter... ENJOY!!!!!!!

Congratulations Craig! Welcome to the 'hood... parenthood!

Expect: some dramatically altered sleep patterns, missed training rides, below-par race results, 3pm work slumps, being late for almost everything, carrying 10 times the baby's weight/volume in your car (even just for a simple outing to the mall), having considerably less expendable income for at least the next two decades, discovering that you aren't smarter than a 5th Grader, being taken for granted, being able to identify all bodily fluids within seconds, biting your tongue at school sports events, reluctantly accepting that other children might just be better looking, more intelligent, more talented than yours, and discovering yourself singing all the words to Barney's 'I love you..." one day in the shower.

Of course having said all that, there's nothing better than being a parent. The joy she'll bring to you will completely overwhelm you like nothing else can... Promise!

Sean

Designation: Father

Experience: 1 x 10-year-old and 1 x 2-year-old - both boys

PS. If she grows up to be a looker (and plays her cards right), my highly-intelligent, extremely-talented, incredibly good-looking two-year-old might show an interest...

Sean Badenhorst2008-02-18 03:24:14

Congrats Craig, enjoy her every moment, the lack of sleep and colic is the easy stuff. the older she gets the harder it gets.