Online bike stores in the US

Surv0MTB

Does anybody know of one? Have a family member going over and would really like some SLX brakes. I can order them on CRC and ship them down but not sure if theres a better option in the states? One I can have delivered and brought over to me when they return.

Thanks

reading up, lank okes recommend SLX over the XT, even thought the XT are slightly more expensive.

Probably the crown jewel in the SLX groupset....you can't go wrong.

Maybe I'm just not in the know but I've yet to see an oversees store giving a better deal than easybike on brakes.

I little saving online is not worth it. Support local and get the guarantee. Especially on something like brakes.

Just try and ship something from the states.

The $$$ it costs approaches that of you actual purchase.

I agree: EvoBike/Easybikes a much better proposition.

Evobikes has a groupset for about just over 2k which is really decent. However no stock..

Easybike has em for about 2.2k..

might actually go local rather than buy oversees, much of a muchness it seems.

Edited by Surv0MTB

Ive ordered from universalcycles before, very good service, they even swapped out my 510's when I ordered the wrong size, wife returned them without a box, no problem.

But that was just before the R went for a ball... generally the local shops are cheaper at the moment.

Just try and ship something from the states.

The $$$ it costs approaches that of you actual purchase.

I agree: EvoBike/Easybikes a much better proposition.

have to agree there. Trying to get rocknrolll or prolink lube, shipping makes it impossible.