RANT! Is it OK to start being rude at cyclist riding abreast

Velo Racer

To The OP. Why do you need to be rude to the cyclists riding abreast.

What is wrong with a polite " You are riding 2 abreast and obstructing the path, please ride single file to allow faster cyclists through. Have a nice ride"

Everybody can then go home without feeling antagonized.

That's just ridiculous. Where's the feeling of entitlement in that...?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just ridiculous. Where's the feeling of entitlement in that...?

Yes, I agree.

I would say: Hey slowpoke, get out of my way. Thanks.

Is ok to ride without a helmet on a sunday morning... Is it ok if I did not query the rider because I feel nature should take her course with him??

post-6057-0-81715100-1384166087_thumb.jpg

Is it OK , for you to have waited 30 seconds ,

maybe making them more aware that you were behind,

before yourself venturing outside the yellow lane,

creating a dangerous situation to your self, and the two people in front of you

Or with a name like VeloRacer , this is not in your capabilities ?

Yes, I agree.

I would say: Hey slowpoke, get out of my way. Thanks.

TRAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!

@eddie - my apologies. It's Monday. I'm cranky. Today is a 4 cup of coffee before 10am kinda day...

@baaaaicyclist - it's the death of strava. You can now upload you strava rides and "enhance" them to your required speed using software/website. Awesome stuff - you get to be KOM in everything....until the opposition "jack up" more than you.

Is ok to ride without a helmet on a sunday morning... Is it ok if I did not query the rider because I feel nature should take her course with him??

is it ok to be taking photos while driving?

Jip, As can be seen from the photo taken we were standing at a red robot. Dear "Sir with a cap for a helmet" has his right foot firmly planted on the ground :whistling:

Is it ok to take a pickcha with my cellphone while driving if the pickcha is pointing out that there are other idiots out there breaking the law with me?

is it ok to take photos of people if they have not given their permission????

Jip, As can be seen from the photo taken we were standing at a red robot. Dear "Sir with a cap for a helmet" has his right foot firmly planted on the ground :whistling:

were you idling or was your engine turned off and the park brake used?

At least he's stopped for the red light.

And if he wants to go through the whole business of re-learning primary colours and numbers, and being fed by a carer then I guess that's his call.

Is it Ok to have blue gloves if your kit has red and black and your bike is yellow?

Is it ok to take a pickcha with my cellphone while driving if the pickcha is pointing out that there are other idiots out there breaking the law with me?

is it ok to take photos of people if they have not given their permission????

is it ok to post comments when another member has already made that particular point

Waiiiiit a minute...!

Is it ok for me to ask u to PM me more info on this 'digital EPO'...?

Swap you digital EPO for your digital 'Roids.......