2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

I am same length so suppose the L will be the way to go.

Can anyone here reccommend a Giant dealer in PMB ?

GMC can't order you one?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So whats the going price for the new 2015 Trance? I priced it @ R23 400 - sound about right? 

AFAIK, some guys were recently getting quoted that price for the 2014 model?  :huh:

We need more details, can't leave us hanging like this!!!

I saw the Ortho today and it looks like  I have around 2 months off the bike, with a whole lot of Physio Rehab which will continue for the balance of the year.

My bills are already mounting, and having already depleted my medical savings for the year, I have to do the right thing - sell some things, including the Trance.

It will be a sweet deal for someone, as it has not done a lot of mileage, and has already got a dropper, tubeless Wierwolfs and a 50mm stem. I'll put together a classified advert tonight.

The Killswitch, is awesome, but I don't see myself riding dirtjumps until next year, so that may as well go too.

Ill make a plan for a Trance replacement when I can.

I saw the Ortho today and it looks like  I have around 2 months off the bike, with a whole lot of Physio Rehab which will continue for the balance of the year.

My bills are already mounting, and having already depleted my medical savings for the year, I have to do the right thing - sell some things, including the Trance.

It will be a sweet deal for someone, as it has not done a lot of mileage, and has already got a dropper, tubeless Wierwolfs and a 50mm stem. I'll put together a classified advert tonight.

The Killswitch, is awesome, but I don't see myself riding dirtjumps until next year, so that may as well go too.

Ill make a plan for a Trance replacement when I can.

dang dude, that's pretty darn rough. But much respect for doing the reasonable thing. Good health is hard to recover, but bikes, just like all other 'stuff', are easily bought again.

People...Anyone running a 150 / 160 mm Front Fork on their Trance? Im busy planning a a.m build, and need to decide on a front fork, or is the 140mm standard setup, the dogs bollocks? The geometry seems spot on with a 140 on paper.

Craig

The stock fork is a let down. 

Depends on how much cash you willing to put down on the bike but a Dual Position 130 - 160mm Pike on a Trance will be amazing.

It sky rockets the total price of the Trance though into another league.

Archived