2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

If anyone is keen on a 1 week old Trance 2 2015 (Large) please send me a PM.

Nothing wrong with the bike at all. It shreds!

Thought I'd grow to love the black, but not a big fan  :ph34r:

Only the frame is used with 'custom' build of components, wheels & fork.

The original components, fork & wheels are still brand new.

Courier can be arranged for nationwide delivery.

Can arrange delivery to Gauteng for free :thumbup:

post-25067-0-58725800-1413461339_thumb.jpg

post-25067-0-54736400-1413461373_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is keen on a 1 week old Trance 2 2015 (Large) please send me a PM.

Nothing wrong with the bike at all. It shreds!

Thought I'd grow to love the black, but not a big fan  :ph34r:

Only the frame is used with 'custom' build of components, wheels & fork.

The original components, fork & wheels are still brand new.

Courier can be arranged for nationwide delivery.

Can arrange delivery to Gauteng for free :thumbup:

What a beaut! GLWS. And those vigilante's look massive!

You selling that bike because you don't like the colour? I know its all subjective but that is actually quite a decent combo colour wise(compared to a lot of other bikes coming) and you knew before hand?

Is there anything else that you don't like about the T2? I'm curious on what bike you going to get next.

Aggressive trail / enduro / all mountain, whatever we want to call it bikes aren't exactly in abundance here so for me colour was the last thing to worry about (vs design / components / price / local agents etc). Seeing as you have spend the bucks I'd keep the Trance  :thumbup: Unless there is something else you don't like about it.

My 2c. 

You selling that bike because you don't like the colour? I know its all subjective but that is actually quite a decent combo colour wise(compared to a lot of other bikes coming) and you knew before hand?

Is there anything else that you don't like about the T2? I'm curious on what bike you going to get next.

Aggressive trail / enduro / all mountain, whatever we want to call it bikes aren't exactly in abundance here so for me colour was the last thing to worry about (vs design / components / price / local agents etc). Seeing as you have spend the bucks I'd keep the Trance  :thumbup: Unless there is something else you don't like about it.

My 2c. 

As you said there aren't many options with these bikes that's why I opted for the T2 in the black / blue, but I recently got word that the T1 colour scheme will be coming in mid to end Nov & not Feb as I was told previously.

That's what I would have preferred from the start.

I love the way it rides!

Always been a Giant Trance (26") fan & previously owned a Reign as well, but this bike just leaves them in the dust.

post-25067-0-29806300-1413531649_thumb.jpg

My 2c. 

I get why DubbelBuys is doing this - For some, the design/colour is part of the whole package as it represents a piece of who you are and your taste.

For example - I loved the all black colour 2014 model. A month ago I bought the all black 2014 model, where I could've bought the 2015 Black/Blue colour for about R500 more, but I didn't because I just LOVED the all black and was happy with what I was getting on the 2014 model v the 2015.

How's that Totem on the front end there, Dave?

Parking lot test is promising.

Spaced to 160mm, and added a 10mm bump stop. So 150mm travel

Will find out on Sunday at Contermanskloof Enduro on Sunday

So I pulled the trigger as well. thought I would share my previous 26er Trance and the new one... which is still a WIP and quite a bit of parts on the way... new front der, dropper post, tyres, rear thru.......

The 26er:

post-51814-0-88409100-1413885531_thumb.jpg

The 650B:

post-51814-0-76075700-1413885453_thumb.jpg

post-51814-0-84198000-1413884897_thumb.jpg

post-51814-0-59043900-1413886142_thumb.jpg

Some advice needed...

The Nobbly Nics that come standard with the Trance X2, can 1 run tubeless conversion?

Thanks

It's a way to give convention the middle finger :thumbup:

Yes and the fact that they function well and weigh nothing is great too. Sometimes a position swop does wonders for fatigue of flexor pollicis brevis and flexor digiti minimi when you gripping the bar. ^_^  

and of course the whole middle finger thing also :thumbup:

Yes and the fact that they function well and weigh nothing is great too. Sometimes a position swop does wonders for fatigue of flexor pollicis brevis and flexor digiti minimi when you gripping the bar. ^_^  

and of course the whole middle finger thing also :thumbup:

People forget that this Trance is also a very good trail bike, which means long, all day rides, where an extra hand position is great. I use ergo grips and I know of at least 1 of my friends who shudders at the sight of them. To make matters worse, I irritate him further with my saddle bag too, but then I'm usually the one to save his day with a spare tube or a chain link. ;)  :D  

Archived