Thank You Bobbo_SA

Vetseun

Some Hubbers may have read about our recent run in with a hit and run drunk driver.

My Sons bike was hit from behind. Damage included a trashed rear wheel, rear derailleur and a bent frame. So I need to build him a new bike.

I have all the spares besides a rear wheel.

I placed an advert for a wanted rear wheel 26"

I was contacted by Bobbo_SA, he had a wheel. He forwarded pics and I was impressed with what he had.

When I asked Bobbo for a price, he informed me that he wanted to give the wheel to me free of charge.

What a good oke!

Thanks Mate, you will be blessed.

Peace

To Bobbo (aka Rob).......

.....Vettie's expression when next time he takes his son out for a ride.....

Hope someone (or Karma) can/will do the same for you!!

post-41755-0-01309300-1384754864_thumb.jpg

Good okes these gents from the souf! Good on you Rob.

how far south you wanting to go ? :eek:

Good one Bobbo, nice to see generosity !!

Poor ol' Bobbo_SA has probably gone a real deep shade of hot pink with all the shot Bobbo's doing the round on this thread! :-) Jokes aside, Bobbo_SA shot bru! It's allways good to hear stories like these! And Carpets I hope you're lad heals up good and gets back on the bike sooner rather than later!

Aw shucks guys, have a late morning and the hub goes all soft, what happened to "Moer mekaar Mondays"??

Vets, really a pleasure to be in a position to help out a little, it is the spirit of thehub after all.

Will get it on its way to you ASAP.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Bobbo_SA

Aw sucks guys, have a late morning and the hub goes all soft, what happened to "Moer mekaar Mondays"??

Vets, really a pleasure to be in a position to help out a little, it is the spirit of thehub after all.

Will get it on its way to you ASAP.

Thanks Rob