Team Fedgroup Itec

rock

Question..

where were all the top local and international riders at MTN Tulbagh marathon, very small turn out for what was billed as a big show down for top Epic contenders ?

Props to Bulls and Cannondale Blend for riding.

Some of th XC guys that are riding epic had a race in the states. . NINO won BTW

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WADA whereabouts program has been in place since 2009 so there's no hiding for elites included in this program. Remember Rasmussen?

Costs a heck of a lot to send testers to the arsehole of Africa for one random test. I'm betting a lot of times when the athlete is far away, that miraculously, their name doesn't come up in the lottery for a random test.

Some of th XC guys that are riding epic had a race in the states. . NINO won BTW

was actually Geoff Kabush - also a Scott rider......much taller though :D

I like Max and think he has probably been our best marathon rider for the last couple of years. I just don't understand this sudden return to marathon racing. Did he not run his mouth off about the whole marathon racing scene here in SA recently

Having said that, the Knox/Evans pairing is probably the best team SA could hope to field

was actually Geoff Kabush - also a Scott rider......much taller though :D

Naha.. Nino won.. well he won a race somewhere. I may have my race locations mixed up though. ;)

He tweeted about good start to the season. First race first victory and the battle with Absalon continues

Naha.. Nino won.. well he won a race somewhere. I may have my race locations mixed up though. ;)

He tweeted about good start to the season. First race first victory and the battle with Absalon continues

Nino won in Switzerland (Monte Tamaro).

Fontana beat Kabush in the US Short Track race in Bonelli with Kabush returning the favour in the Cross Country.

Gotta love cyclingnews.com - up to date on everything!

Other side of the pond dear.

Nino won in Switzerland (Monte Tamaro).

Fontana beat Kabush in the US Short Track race in Bonelli with Kabush returning the favour in the Cross Country.

Gotta love cyclingnews.com - up to date on everything!

Aha.. so mow my ducks are in a row.. shees.. face plant

Seems like its handbags

Bradley Stroberg@Brad_Stroberg 19m

@bsbrandon5 you've threatened and assaulted my family! Attacked and attempted to strangle my dad! Final straw! @FedGroupScott

Oh my hat.. what the hell is going on?

More on this convo:

Bradley Stroberg

@Brad_Stroberg

@bsbrandon5 you've threatened and assaulted my family! Attacked and attempted to strangle my dad! Final straw! @FedGroupScott

4:13pm · 20 Mar 14 · Twitter for iPhone

12 RETWEETS 2 FAVORITES

Retweet

Favorite

Options

1h

Greg Bloomer @Goryzaf

@Brad_Stroberg @bsbrandon5 @FedGroupScott Roid rage???

ViewConversation

1h

SA Cycling Humour @Sacyclinghumour

@Brad_Stroberg @bsbrandon5 @FedGroupScott eish he's in the *** everywhere!

ViewConversation

56m

SA Cycling Humour @Sacyclinghumour

@Brad_Stroberg @bsbrandon5 @FedGroupScott what levels were low again?

Retweet

Favorite

More options ViewConversation

48m

joggie prinsloo @joggieprinsloo

@Brad_Stroberg please call me

ViewConversation

Greg Bloomer @Goryzaf

@Brad_Stroberg @bsbrandon5 @FedGroupScott Roid rage???

:w00t: :clap:

I get lost with this twitter thing as to who said what and all the @'s

So what is actually potting here ?

Archived