• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting read on bicycling.com

RE Spez company founder, Mike Sinyard.

http://www.bicycling...inyard-obsessed

PR disaster recovery spin machine at full tilt. To me personally, it's more interesting to see the strategy applied since the Roubaix faceplant.

Love the bit of irony in his surname. Sinyard.

I wonder if Zuma's PR spin machine is going to follow the same strat now that the wolves are baying for blood.

Edited by Capricorn

good to hear that bullies can be taught a lesson. shuffles off to custom wheel builder in Somerset west

Agreed, it was awesome to see how bully war veteran Dan got shown what humility and passion is by the old man Mike Sinyard.

Mike (imho) is really only guilty of one thing, leaving his legal work to a team that are over vigilant at times.

Mike should also be quite flattered that even the haters will concede and acknowledge that he has some brilliant products, it must also be quite flattering that others want to copy you.

It's that lead and others will follow scenario.

With this storm in a teacup I managed to get me a bike with the big "S" on the front over the weekend....I wanted one more with this going down...Couldn't be happier.

PS I am sure that "S" does something for one's avg speed.

With this storm in a teacup I managed to get me a bike with the big "S" on the front over the weekend....I wanted one more with this going down...Couldn't be happier.

To quote a famous quote: "without pics, you're talking stront"

Thanks for your support :thumbdown:

Thanks for your support :thumbdown:

Nee was tweedehans....wish I could have bought new though...but alas the budget didn't allow. Got plans for it...fork being one of the first upgrades...Could I get just a tarmac fork?

2012 Allez comp....very happy and proud.

Nee was tweedehans....wish I could have bought new though...but alas the budget didn't allow. Got plans for it...fork being one of the first upgrades...Could I get just a tarmac fork?

2012 Allez comp....very happy and proud.

As you were boet, all forgiven.

Have two beers tonight, one for me too :thumbup:

There you go....changed the stem and saddle already

post-9825-0-31100400-1387258787_thumb.jpg

Hahaha

Give it up, rouxtjie!

CONGRATZ

Edited by ' Dale

Hahaha

Give it up, rouxtjie!

CONGRATZ

Shot broer

Fork is a pig, wheelset is a pig, finishing kit it a pig...

Tarmac SL4 fork, some nice fulcrum racing 3's, and cockpit overhaul...happy days

Been spending too much time on WW....hahahha

Took her around the block just to get a feel...love the 105 groupo....will be the absolute last thing I change though.

Just watched the video, classy move by Mike Sinyard to rescue the **** storm. Don't know if anyone noticed that Dan can't even pronounce the word properly, it's not a Kaiser chiefs hit single