Back to My Roots

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Chris Nixon made the table look totally effortless yesterday. Serious style points earned!!

I think he'll make riding a spiral staircase littered with golf balls look "effortless".

Try a landbou co-op in your area.. heard they are available there as a hoe and/or handle option.

My local one just has a hoe....or a rake....!

Will have to venture further into the outlands....!

Nice one, mayhem!!!

Must come ride those trail sometime...

maybe over the holidays we take a drive through ?

me keen to see what all the fuss is about some paths on a rock

maybe over the holidays we take a drive through ?

me keen to see what all the fuss is about some paths on a rock

I read that several times and still all I can say is come tell us in person!

I read that several times and still all I can say is come tell us in person!

you gotta be kidding me ! you okes move logs and rocks with bare hands. ok, I do believe there is a bakkie Isuzu involved and aint no way I wanna be around when you okes are around. look at that model oke with those hats. imagine you meet him.

it will be a secret mission, by invite only. close and personal inspection with the rock and those fussy paths.

oh wait, I might get lost. you offering to be a tour guide and do it gentle like ?

you gotta be kidding me ! you okes move logs and rocks with bare hands. ok, I do believe there is a bakkie Isuzu involved and aint no way I wanna be around when you okes are around. look at that model oke with those hats. imagine you meet him.

it will be a secret mission, by invite only. close and personal inspection with the rock and those fussy paths.

oh wait, I might get lost. you offering to be a tour guide and do it gentle like ?

can't make out what you're saying.... have You been drinking?

Super cryptic..! I am understanding that he is not in favour of Isuzu.. that's right hey Slow?

can't make out what you're saying.... have You been drinking?

Been reading about all the work you guys are doing at Tokai, well done. I'm yet to do some riding at Tokai, where would you guys suggest I start as a newbie?

Been reading about all the work you guys are doing at Tokai, well done. I'm yet to do some riding at Tokai, where would you guys suggest I start as a newbie?
The bottom...

Sorry couldnt help myself there. Just grab a map and work your way up the jeeptrack and try out the singletrack on the way back down.

In order of ease of ride -

Your Roots

Faerie Garden

Blue Gums

Boomslang

Vasbyt

Mamba

My Roots

Thats seven bits of singletrack, all different and fun, that can be done in s 10km ride all just off the jeeptrack.

Or hook up with someone that knows the place.

Edit - Im up there most days so if you need, a really slow, guide give me a shout.

Edited by marko35s