• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok

So I can assume its crappy admin and not my entry being rejected :thumbup:

lol

I'll give them grace period until Saturday...oh wait the race is this Saturday :-)

Ok

So I can assume its crappy admin and not my entry being rejected :thumbup:

lotsa last minute entries + clever questions

RT*S

Edited by ccc2

lotsa last minute entries + clever questions

RT*S

Got the email, looking forward to some pain this weekend :thumbup:

Got the email, looking forward to some pain this weekend :thumbup:

[/Quote] it's just the acknowledgment email still waiting for the one with all other details probably arrive tomorrow.

Can't wait for the league to start. Also, will be very interesting to see the time/positional difference between Racetec and About2Time (but only next week when Racetec are also involved). About2Time log actual finishing on the line, no queue to go over finish mats meters away from finish line. Sorry all those loosers that try and outsprint people to the mats. Gonna me AWESOME! :clap:

Can't wait for the league to start. Also, will be very interesting to see the time/positional difference between Racetec and About2Time (but only next week when Racetec are also involved). About2Time log actual finishing on the line, no queue to go over finish mats meters away from finish line. Sorry all those loosers that try and outsprint people to the mats. Gonna me AWESOME! :clap:

Are we not using both chips at all events?

Another thing that will be interesting is to see who all rocks up, as i see there are 2 leagues running simultaneously

Another thing that will be interesting is to see who all rocks up, as i see there are 2 leagues running simultaneously

I don't think there are any events on same day are there? Could do both

I don't think there are any events on same day are there? Could do both

[/Quote] Not same day, but Boland League is on Saturdays, late afternoons, with the exception of the upcoming weekend where there will be no Boland event. For the older folk recovery not going to be in time for the racing the next morning.

I am also looking forward to it. I believe there are some old folk returning in SV to race and have made up some really impressive teams who haven't race since Summer 2011/2012 or there about when the League was really strong.

http://www.about2time.com/?page_id=493

Your number and purchased timing chip can be collected at: Cycle Centre, Edward Street, Bellville, Selective House on Friday the 10 January from 14h00 to 19h00.

OR

Cycle Centre, Tygervalley Chamber, Block E, Shop 2, Willie van Schoor Drive?? (From confirmation email)

Are they the same location? GPS co-ords.???

A huge thank you to Eugene and his team for all the hard work and long hours committed to the league organising. When you speak to someone at 9pm and 5am the next morning he is still replying to emails, you know they are slaving for this cause. He is creating a blue print that will allow us to easily replicate this across future Winter and Spring Series. It would also be great if everyone with positive critisicm could forward this to the event organiser after the series in order for them to continue improving on delivering to the WC cyclists. Again, we appreciate the efforts!

This weekend is league with a funride event (non PPA), so no Racetec involvement. For the races that PPA are involved, Racetec will be timing as well, so you need both to log a Racetec timing for seeding purposes. PPA / League races are Tour de PPA, B/Soenen, Roller Coasted, Medalion).

Not same day, but Boland League is on Saturdays, late afternoons, with the exception of the upcoming weekend where there will be no Boland event. For the older folk recovery not going to be in time for the racing the next morning.

Recovery... you never know untill you try it. Glutamine with protein recovery drink post ride followed by healthy dinner (yes that means eating the green stuff with some chic/fish/steak) followed by good nights sleep. :thumbup: