THANKS GUYS!!!

FootballingCyclist

Well done, few years back we had a similar guy called Rastafarian Harry who one of the female Hubbers took under her wing, sadly she's no longer active on the Hub but i saw him Sat when collecting my number for the Carnival race,

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to support Sportsworld for their contributions made.

Thanks Stephan as you always seem to help where you can!

I will definitely support Him!!! The same day that i put the Ad up looking for assistance, i got home and in my lounge was a box with the wheelset, kits, brand new Adidas waterbottles, brand new Gloves, lights and the silverback helmet aswell and other odds and ends!! For him to have sent the stuff via courier on the same day showed that he really cared!!

Again, Thanks Stephan, Aaron unfortunately does not have access to the hub but i could just see the appreciation on his face last night!!

What a cool story! Far better to read this that all the moaning that sometimes goes on in these forums

I agree this is a welcome sight to all the moaning that sometimes blubbers over everything else!!!

:clap: well done to all involved...it's the small stuff we just chuck into the cupboard that meant the world to him...and a cyclist he will stay :thumbup: well done to you and Sportsworld and MCDreyer!!!