Buying a 29″ Dual Suspension Carbon Frame

Blits

I am looking into buying a 29" Dual Suspension Carbon frame. After a lot of reading I am looking into these 4 frames:

1. Booth
  2. Edge Design
  3. Black Spade
  4. Trigon

Does any body have any experience with these frames? Which one would you recommend? Are there any other frames out there that might be a better choice?

Any assistance will be much appreciated!

I am looking into buying a 29" Dual Suspension Carbon frame. After a lot of reading I am looking into these 4 frames:

1. Booth

2. Edge Design

3. Black Spade

4. Trigon

Does any body have any experience with these frames? Which one would you recommend? Are there any other frames out there that might be a better choice?

Im gonna put my foot in something here and tell you that your first 3 options are all the same frames just different branding. Not mentioning this to diss any of the brands. Just saying

1. Booth

2. Edge Design

3. Black Spade

4. Trigon

Pricing of the frames?

Those three you mentioned are all the same frames.You need to got to Chinese carbon thread for more info , i have a chinese hardtail and i have ridden the crap out of it for a year now and its been brilliant.

Dunno how good they are but look at Momsen. Saw yesterday their Dual Link 29er frames go for R7500.

Ah but now im being a ponce as you looking for carbon and this is alu. Anyway its worth a look. :blush:

http://www.momsenbikes.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/dual-link-frame-crop-large.jpg

http://www.momsenbikes.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/dual-link-frame-crop-large.jpg

I don't have a trigon myself but I took one for a ride and must say its

not bad . On the list above it would be a clear winner .

With the exception of Trigon (who claim to make their own products) they are all no name Chinese brands with their own branding.

They might even be identical to each other.

With the exception of Trigon (who claim to make their own products) they are all no name Chinese brands with their own branding.

They might even be identical to each other.

Main difference between the Chinese frames is local supply/support, booth seems to have a good rep and support

Archived