Do you ride a 26er?

Guest dirkieuys

or was it more like this?

http://tamaramccleary.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/boy-making-choice-decision.jpg

lol. TBH I would have loved another sixer. But the local availability of the tires I like was jus... dismal. Far more choice in 650. But still. If the reign was 26, then i probably would have gone that route anyway. Plus how many new bikes are actually 26ers? I know of one - the Spittie, and then a couple of others. 

Edited by El Capitan

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. TBH I would have loved another sixer. But the local availability of the tires I like was jus... dismal. Far more choice in 650. But still. If the reign was 26, then i probably would have gone that route anyway. Plus how many new bikes are actually 26ers? I know of one - the Spittie, and then a couple of others. 

spoken like a true convert .............. :ph34r:

Of course.....there cheap as chips .

yeah dude. Done this many times before, and the value they represent is just STUPID. 

Though a mate of mine recently told me that a Capra CF got landed here after ALL costs at 47k. Which is also STUPID cheap. They ship here on special request. 

yeah dude. Done this many times before, and the value they represent is just STUPID

True that....especially for novices like myself .

I have been known to swing my leg over a 26er. It's a bit broken now but this will soon be remedied.

here is my 'new' bike. got the frame off the hubsa for 3% of what the total bike cost in 2009 and moved parts over.

attachicon.gifDSC_0501.JPG

even Harry the cat is cool with it

Firstly get that flea bag off the Bicycles couch! 

Secondly get a 29er ...

Yes I do, and it's still a sexy bike, I love just looking at it

Yeti 575

post-2975-0-18174900-1432895836_thumb.jpg

Although it's getting difficult to get decent tyres now

ps and that's a 29'er behind it :whistling:

Edited by deanbean

Firstly get that flea bag off the Bicycles couch! 

Secondly get a 29er ...

oooooh a 29er minion on the 26er thread.

Yes! First bike one year ago, it was a great place to start. Podium placing bike at a good number. Thinking about "upgrading" but i'm not sure I will ever be faster than my bike can handle! :)