Do you ride a 26er?

Guest dirkieuys

Bloody 'ell. Are you half pit bull?

Can we just agree that Dean needs a black mud guard on his sexy bike?

I most certainly am... Half pitbull (NOT half Pitbull) and half amazing gluteus maximus (every time I walk away from people they always say the same thing..."What an ass" ;))

I think Dean should be had up for cruelty to bikes with the yellow mud guard, and I would be happy to give that bike a good home if it is an XL... ;)

Edited by Lurch

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I most certainly am... Half pitbull (NOT half Pitbull) and half amazing gluteus maximus (every time I walk away from people they always say the same thing..."What an ass" ;))

I think Dean should be had up for cruelty to bikes with the yellow mud guard, and I would be happy to give that bike a good home if it is an XL... ;)

Hahaa you funny

And if you scare your sister off her bike, I'll give it a good home

And if you scare your sister off her bike, I'll give it a good home

Make me an offer. Frame is a large, it's got a custom paint job from Bogus. ;)

Oh, and just to stay on topic, it is also running 26.

Sorry, it's a small, and it's going to stay that way, maybe I'll get Polly to paint it's mudguard, maybe..... :whistling:

Sorry, it's a small, and it's going to stay that way, maybe I'll get Polly to paint it's mudguard, maybe..... :whistling:

Maybe I can ride it with an extra long post..? :P

It really is a beautiful bike. Wouldn't mind one in my size.

Is the name "26er" referring to the previous generation mountain bikes with the smaller wheels?

• 4 months later...