Do you ride a 26er?

Guest dirkieuys

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter rides a 12" bicycle, as you grow up you ride bigger bikes. If they start selling reasonably priced 36er options I would get one. 

My daughter rides a 12" bicycle, as you grow up you ride bigger bikes. If they start selling reasonably priced 36er options I would get one. 

It's got your name all over it! The new Spez 36+ Thin Phat Boy. 

fullyloaded.jpeg

And a 29inch like a VHS!

and 650b is like DVD.

27.5 plus is like Blu-ray

All obsolete.

Everyone is on 36ers and Netflix now.

Get with the program ...jeez

Look, some okes still like rocking the retro stuff like paraffin lamps, walkmans, bell bottoms and paying by cheque, so I guess for pure nostalgic reasons the 26" will be around for a while to come.

I'm in the process of buying a full suspension 26er for R4000. I don't intend to race with it. Just want to do jeep tracks and maybe once a year single track. I don't see a problem with owning a 26er, everyone has their own preference in what they want to ride.

Look, some okes still like rocking the retro stuff like paraffin lamps, walkmans, bell bottoms and paying by cheque, so I guess for pure nostalgic reasons the 26" will be around for a while to come.

Hey man :whistling:

We like our 26ers.  Why are you trolling our thread? Or do you deep-down want one too? :P

Or maybe...maybe....a 26er beat you in your last race? :whistling:

It was interesting hearing the other rider's surprise that my team mate and I were riding 26'er all mountain bikes at the w2w ride this week.....The one commentator cottoned on and gave us a warm welcome every time.

We passed so many 29rs on all aspects of the trail that it is just not funny, then were passed by a couple of 29rs in return :P

What amazed me was that 29er riders actually enter proper mtb rides!

Archived