Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

Guest EdEdEd
I purchased a Pinarello Dogma from Cycle Science in Broadacres. Two months after purchasing the bicycle, I was informed when having the bike serviced in Australia that the bike is a fake. When I returned (after buying a genuine Dogma) a week later, I went to Cycle Science and asked for my money back. Their response, I knew it was a grey import. I received an email from Pinarello certifying that the bike Cycle Science sold me is fake. I have attached a picture of the fake frame.

You must be morally bankrupt if you can sell a fake frame to someone and send them down a hill at 80km/hr. After closer inspection of the bike it was revealed, handle bars, wheels and even the saddle was fake. You have to wonder how they can stay in business selling counterfeit goods.

I wonder how many other people have purchased counterfeit bicycles and accessories from Cycle Science

I see you and and Carte Blanche gave Cycle Centre okes a mouth full :thumbup:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And when Andrew said 'if I knew it was a fake, why did I buy another one in australia', they just went uuuuuuuuh

I must say I don't understand CS's comments on CB. "I ride a fake. It's as good as any other bike out there"... I wonder if he paid R90k for his fake?

Komaan people, i don't have a television: need feedback the moment CB is over!

They admitted to selling fakes

They insist that they told Andrew that he knew it was fake.

Andrew in the shop eventually then retorts that why would he buy a replacement in Oz for 'three peaks' if he knew it was a fake

:-/

Hey but dont worry. That dude has ridden plenty bikes and those fakes ride just as good ...