Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

honest and ethical? are you f****** kidding me?

It must be a mafia thing, you know where "ruthless skelm = honest and ethical"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie was hysterical and did not give john and Robbie a chance. I know them well and and have always had honest and ethical service.sounds like sour grapes to me

I'm sure it was if you only bought a tube

Debbie was hysterical and did not give john and Robbie a chance. I know them well and and have always had honest and ethical service.sounds like sour grapes to me

To quote your tjommies: Umm...

Most logical rational people do a bit of research when spending large amounts of money on a fiets

Would be an interesting cell. Nobody wants to go and have a piss, sleep on the ground or buy anything from the others.

they can hold a 12 and 24hour races. But Oscar got an advantage,he wont get any cramps. :whistling:

Pic time

Andrew, dude, did you really spend R91k with guys who look like that?

And, I don't get top-end bike shops, why do you dress the way you do? I would hate to do R100k's business with someone in a T-shirt and baggies.

Show some respect, your taking a lot of my hard earned money!

Anyway... Snap!

Now how do we figure out which other shops are doing the same? Were they bring this stuff in by them selves or is some distributing it?

Hmm, me sees more washing that needs to Omo.

Are you John, or Robbie?

Most logical rational people do a bit of research when spending large amounts of money on a fiets

start to read from page 1 and you'll get clear idea of AA and the relationship he had with CS

someone will be flamed

Most logical and rational people don't take gullible and trusting people for a ride, then try and cover it up and also still manage to sleep at night.

Do you understand the concepts of trust and working relationship? What about lying and deceit?

Maybe some further detail on the workings of the fake bikes/ black market and more investigative journalism by Carte Blanche would have been nice.

In AA's case pretty much the whole bike was fake even the components. Surely this represents only a drop in the ocean of what potentially gets sold to us.