ABSA Cape Epic 2015

Sasquatch

And, what happened?

exactly what we see in the video, I only saw the video late last night when I decided to log on because I couldn't sleep.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steady rain here in Table View since about 2am this morning. Any weather updates from Wellington? 

Steady rain here in Table View since about 2am this morning. Any weather updates from Wellington? 

Rain now, pretty steady. Supposed to clear up by around eleven with cloudy skies and temps around 20 degrees. 

Why did the dude let go of his handle bar? These mtbers with no bunch riding skills. That's a calm day round Killarney!

Cup of concrete and move on.

Concentration gap I guess.

Fatique can do that easy peasy.

He could've died. Yoh!

Great emergency services - thank goodness.

Is it a tough track today, for those from the area, as I see they have 10 hours to do the 71km?

@SpecializedZA: Its official :) winners Specialized Racing @jaroslavkulhavy and @sauserwind @AbsaCapeEpic Stage 05

Is it a tough track today, for those from the area, as I see they have 10 hours to do the 71km?

Yes it's very tough. 2000m of climbing in just 71k's on mostly single track. Eina eish!

Yes it's very tough. 2000m of climbing in just 71k's on mostly single track. Eina eish!

Ouch ok... sounds wonderfully awful!

Thread is very quiet...

Anyone know where to get a detailed map of tomorrow's final stage - want to see the actual route around and on Meerendal.

Txs!

Thread is very quiet...

Anyone know where to get a detailed map of tomorrow's final stage - want to see the actual route around and on Meerendal.

Txs!

We are all out and about. Me, the wife and son did a ride at Oak Valley.  Thereafter it was the usual Saturday chores.

Can't find a route map either.

Thread is very quiet...

Txs!

this is the best i can do

post-4329-0-66950900-1426956423_thumb.jpg

post-4329-0-92594900-1426956424_thumb.jpg

Archived