[Event] Darling Brew Extreme MTB Challenge

Darling Brew Extreme MTB

Ja nee, jy wil mos net Hoogekraal ry elke dag, bietjie tyd dat ju race ook lol!!

lol, uitgevang   :oops:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Group C, 42 km. Liking the respectable start time of 8:30 (just after the rain stops according to yr  :w00t: ).

In it to win it enjoy it and some beers after.

2.5mm of rain is just enough the get the bike dirty. I was hoping for more rain so that I can justify taking the SS, but alas, no such luck.

If you know how dry it is and how much the farms need rain, you'll also be praying for a lot more rain. Fortunately it looks to be the case for later in the week.

Wow! 7am in starting shoot to start 7h30. How many people are actually riding this event? Heard it is popular but sounds like 1000's going by the level of organisation

Gonna be brave people lining up early tomorrow morning.  Did my share last year with the Gravel Travel.  The mud won't be too bad as there won't be much rain.  Just the wind and the cold.

Gonna be brave people lining up early tomorrow morning.  Did my share last year with the Gravel Travel.  The mud won't be too bad as there won't be much rain.  Just the wind and the cold.

Not the best weather but not exactly arctic conditions (14 degrees I think). The wind will be bit of a bugger though but this is the Cape, we always have wind  ^_^

I was initially thinking about doing this one with the wife, but I also knew she was planning to have her 40th birthday party tonight.

What the hell! I will make the trip! Even if it is just for a warm coffee and some good breakfast. Like the town and community. If it is really wet I wont bother taking my bike off. Not sorry I entered either way

Leaving for darling now. Looking forward to red wine and pizza tonight. We will see about race tomorrow...

Leaving for darling now. Looking forward to red wine and pizza tonight. We will see about race tomorrow...

Now that does sound like a plan. Gonna crack me open some red

Archived