Majik Forest Bellville / Tyger Valley Mountain Bike Club

Super Sywurm

Sorry about all these questions, but in the Northern Cape we don't have this many rules when we cycle.

Welcome and have a couple of good rides. All of the above mentioned trails are "magic".

Behind Majik Forest in Bellville, there is some routes that goes up a hill. I've previously been riding there (one time) until I saw the signs of I think the Tyger Valley Mountain Bike Club. I then made a u-turn and head back home, because I am not a member of that club and I know how strongly some people feel about people riding where they are not a member and not supposed to be riding..

My question, I am from Kimberley and in Bellville over Easter weekend, may I ride to the top of the hill, or will I get yelled at and be put in jail?

You can ride to the top of the hill, just don't tell people you are from Kimberly or else you might get shouted at and put in jail :P

Sorry about all these questions, but in the Northern Cape we don't have this many rules when we cycle.

How long are you in CT for and are you working or on holiday ... I ask as we go up Table Mountain tomorrow before work and you are welcome to join us.

I've seen one of these boxes once, so I just put the right amount in the box and away I cycle?

Correct.

How long are you in CT for and are you working or on holiday ... I ask as we go up Table Mountain tomorrow before work and you are welcome to join us.

Holiday, we're on the road tomorrow and heading back on monday.

Holiday, we're on the road tomorrow and heading back on monday.

I am sure we will be doing a Thursday ride before work seeing as we won't be riding Friday

I am sure we will be doing a Thursday ride before work seeing as we won't be riding Friday

:eek: Pffffft, I am sleeping before work. But thanks for the invite, I'll be riding in the Bellville area when I have nothing else to do and on sunday, I'll do the Delta Trap race in Franschhoek. :thumbup:

I've seen one of these boxes once, so I just put the right amount in the box and away I cycle?

that is correct.

Ooooh jy gaan lekker kan ry daar. Genit die Tygerberg Trails, en sterkte met die Delta Trap.

If you like singletrack then I highly recommend contermanskloof. Most of the climbing is singletrack rather than steep jeep tracks and the downhill are FUN.

If you like singletrack then I highly recommend contermanskloof. Most of the climbing is singletrack rather than steep jeep tracks and the downhill are FUN.

If you do not know how to ride switch backs or nice flowy berms ............then you will after riding Conters.

Ooooh jy gaan lekker kan ry daar. Genit die Tygerberg Trails, en sterkte met die Delta Trap.

Ek het toe die Delta Trap gemis, maar Majik Forest en Meerendal was moer lekker!!! :clap: :thumbup: :w00t:

Edited by Super Sywurm

The land owner on occassion does police the trails and the route to the top of the hill involves a very illegal fence hop. That said, riding on trails illegally just isn't the right thing to do so please can we help you ride them legally.

Contermanskloof trail and Hooggekraal are both some of the best riding in the northern suburbs and for only R30 you can get a day permit. Meerendal also offers day permit but this trail does tend to be busier and isn't technical. pm me if you're keen on being shown the way :thumbup:

:thumbup: MEERENDAL :thumbup:

Edited by Super Sywurm