Schwalbe Racing Ralph

The MTBer

Hi

Is it advisable to use R/Ron ss front and rear as i assume its more robust due to harder centre line compound, as opposed R/ralph combo?

Been using Rons front and back for years, find they grip better then Ralphs.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also tried all these tyres mentioned, and settled for the last couple of thousand kays with (third pair)

Spez Ground Control front

Spez Fast Track back

2500 on these babies now, and haven't had one single punture... 30% tar, rocks, mud, eveything. Fantastic tyres.

Edited by dee_biker

Awesome tyres them Racing Ralph Snakeskins. I've done many thousand kms. Yes I've had a puncture or 3 but who hasn't?

Thanks for the tubes Chukky, I owe you a beer

Awesome tyres them Racing Ralph Snakeskins. I've done many thousand kms. Yes I've had a puncture or 3 but who hasn't?

Thanks for the tubes Chukky, I owe you a beer

Thanks for the puncture fixing lessons, could never have done them without you and the Ralphs.... or Ikons in my darker days

Thanks for the puncture fixing lessons, could never have done them without you and the Ralphs.... or Ikons in my darker days

My luck............. the one race when I puncture YOU will come along!! Will never hear the end of it. Laaities of today etc etc.

My luck............. the one race when I puncture YOU will come along!! Will never hear the end of it. Laaities of today etc etc.

Stick with the ralphs oom...they are better in every dept.

What chucks didnt mention to you was that he need a compressor and 5L of stan's to get a seal going on his precious conti's.

Stick with the ralphs oom...they are better in every dept.

What chucks didnt mention to you was that he need a compressor and 5L of stan's to get a seal going on his precious conti's.

Spot on. Also stuck a Ron on the front recently. Chucks is very quiet about the fitting but I know what happens behind the scenes. If you want to hear more vitriol from him mention the words Thunder Burt.

Spot on. Also stuck a Ron on the front recently. Chucks is very quiet about the fitting but I know what happens behind the scenes. If you want to hear more vitriol from him mention the words Thunder Burt.

no tube I will ever own will be contaminated inside a thunder burt from my donation... buy at your peril

no tube I will ever own will be contaminated inside a thunder burt from my donation... buy at your peril

whaaaaahaaaaaaa

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, we have hooked a marlin oom

Hahahaha..............I'll ask Mike to test

Found out today that Christoph Sauser design the Maxxis Crossmark tyre... At this moment I like the Crossmark tyre very much, hahaha, Christoph is one of my top 5 MTB riders.

Found out today that Christoph Sauser design the Maxxis Crossmark tyre... At this moment I like the Crossmark tyre very much, hahaha, Christoph is one of my top 5 MTB riders.

Does he race with them though,best tire regards protection iv'e found but quite weighty. Methinks he chooses a much lighter tire.

that explains the swiss flag on the middle knobs.

Geax Sagura

Done just over 3000km on mine and tread still looks new, did have one flat at Tankwa but that was my own fault do to running to low pressures.

I really love these tyres on my SS

that explains the swiss flag on the middle knobs.

Yip, also wondered what the reason is for the knobs.

Does he race with them though,best tire regards protection iv'e found but quite weighty. Methinks he chooses a much lighter tire.

Well he is riding for Specialized at the moment, and they have their own tyres. Also saw that the tyres should be used for hard and dry conditions.