• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forget, mine is a

SS

Belt drive

Or geared bike

Huh huh huh???

UHM NO more gears for you on this one bud. No more cable guides remember :ph34r: :devil: :P

You guys are so cute about your bikes. ;-)

hahahha and the weird thing is all the other guys are green with envy looking at them....they are what shoes are for girls.

UHM NO more gears for you on this one bud. No more cable guides remember :ph34r: :devil: :P

:eek: :eek: :eek: oh ja,,,,,,,that machine is so hot i wanted to use it for my commute :blush: ill have to send you the other frame :thumbup: :thumbup:

hahahha and the weird thing is all the other guys are green with envy looking at them....they are what shoes are for girls.

I feel green with envy myself - I would rather have one of them bikes than a pair of shoes.... but then I haven't been called a girl for many, many years...hehehehe!

then I haven't been called a girl for many, many years...hehehehe!

Just evolved to Super Granny ????

Guest EdEdEd
:eek: :eek: :eek: oh ja,,,,,,,that machine is so hot i wanted to use it for my commute :blush: ill have to send you the other frame :thumbup: :thumbup:

What car you drive?

Send it to bogus....

What car you drive?

Send it to bogus....

Wanted to like his post and then....Huh...Guest_EdEdEd_* o dear, what happened here? :o

Archived