Sondela Bela-Bela Road Cycling Challenge 2014

bmw1za

Hi Hubbers

I dont remember much about this race aside from it being a cold start ... fairly flat ... and lots of wind if you get caught in no mans land .

Who is doing this race ?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can somebody pls upload or send the garmin data of the race last year please (100km) ? I had a tough finish on 3h02 (dont laugh)

can somebody pls upload or send the garmin data of the race last year please (100km) ? I had a tough finish on 3h02 (dont laugh)

Also wanting some info on this race.

I've registered..

See you there

Little bit too expensive for such a flat small race. Groups stay big, more chances for crashes at the end

Hi Hubbers

I dont remember much about this race aside from it being a cold start ... fairly flat ... and lots of wind if you get caught in no mans land .

Who is doing this race ?

I'm in. Flat and fast equals my favourite event of the year.

I'm in. Flat and fast equals my favourite event of the year.

Fast and flat works for me too. I hope its not a 4 degree Celsius start like a few years back :wacko: . I'm hoping there is an early break attempt to chase down :drool:

Rumors ... word out there is the race is in opposite direction this year. Anyone know for sure?

I'm in! Late entry at the Nature Reserve hopefully...

The man flu got hold of me big time, 2 course of antibiotics, no riding for almost 8 weeks... Will sit in the middle of A bunch and take the float home! :thumbup: Dont judge me if I sprint for the finish! :D

I'm in! Late entry at the Nature Reserve hopefully...

The man flu got hold of me big time, 2 course of antibiotics, no riding for almost 8 weeks... Will sit in the middle of A bunch and take the float home! :thumbup: Dont judge me if I sprint for the finish! :D

Sounds good. I'm fighting off the sniffles and light cough ... Dont mind cruising mid bunch . Best view for watching you take that sprint :clap:

start time is 7h15 am . What is a reasonable time to leave jhb? (I am a late sleeper). Its a 90 min drive as far as i know and getting numbers is fairly quick.