Suspicious buyers on the hub

Garfield2010

Depends

There are exceptions, Rouxtjie sold to me. And my english is pretty ***.

A very long distance ago, I lend to speak english very deliciously, since I was twice.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and @ValeYellow

Here is another reason. One of my pet hates on thehub are the lurker leeches. The folks that sit in the classifieds, fingers on the mouse and whenever a good deal comes along on something they call dibs / mine in an instant. They never contribute here, heck I dont even think they will read this. We are a community on yea ol hub. If you don't contribute you cannot enjoy other privileges imo. that includes buying stuff. Now I know admin will never enforce it in the terms of use, so I enforce it on my sale items only.

if unsure about the buyer then meet in a public place, even at a cop station, and do cash only. That simple.

I am assuming that when new members with ZERO posts and funny names contact you with broken English about an add you placed you should be more careful?

The next step is probably that they will pay by cheque deposit?

Or am I paranoid?

Is there a thread where we can verify these okes and paste their usernames without abusing innocent buyers?

You are correct!

Beware of some buyers (and sellers for that matter) Be very aware.

That sort of behaviour/selling tactics deserve to be reported!

I have been burnt here on the Hub and all the Do Gooders can first ask if they have been taken before prior to posting some sarcastic remark.

Scammers, liers, unethical people are SCUM!

Immagine driving all the way to Luxemborg.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was in SA in September and took a bag full of parts to sell.Sent some wheels and frames with a friend in a container.

Going to do the same again this year.No market here for used parts :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was in SA in September and took a bag full of parts to sell.Sent some wheels and frames with a friend in a container.

Going to do the same again this year.No market here for used parts :eek:

TOO MANY RICH PEOPLE OVER THERE

Oh and @ValeYellow

Here is another reason. One of my pet hates on thehub are the lurker leeches. The folks that sit in the classifieds, fingers on the mouse and whenever a good deal comes along on something they call dibs / mine in an instant. They never contribute here, heck I dont even think they will read this. We are a community on yea ol hub. If you don't contribute you cannot enjoy other privileges imo. that includes buying stuff. Now I know admin will never enforce it in the terms of use, so I enforce it on my sale items only.

i could not agree with you more rouxtjie, the hub is a lekker forum for not only buying and selling stuff, but there is some awesome insight into the other realms of cycling on the hub, various articles, tech Q&A, and general banter. there is a lekker bunch of okes here on the hub, have never met anyone, but most of you guys seem to know each other well - would be lekker to crack a beer with some of you one day.....

i could not agree with you more rouxtjie, the hub is a lekker forum for not only buying and selling stuff, but there is some awesome insight into the other realms of cycling on the hub, various articles, tech Q&A, and general banter. there is a lekker bunch of okes here on the hub, have never met anyone, but most of you guys seem to know each other well - would be lekker to crack a beer with some of you one day.....

Lekkers man, and that is why you will get along with us I am sure...your attitude is right, even if you only have a couple of posts, I can already make a good call on your character. You doing the monsters? If so meet up with us afterwards

Nigerians also need to make a living in the land of plenty

I was looking for some friday fun...work boring today..

sooo, i phoned the number i just recently got a SMS from - claiming I had "won" R95 000 in Nokia draw...wow, i did not even enter!!

so phoned 011 - 072 2893 / 072 584 3994...

Had a lekker uitskel session with the NIGERIAN ON THE OTHER SIDE...MR WILLIAM..

I't sooo cool when they lose it and let rip!! Really mad emy day! ha ha ha

Pleasw do mr Williams a favour a phone bomb him every so often - especially when you feel like getting some stuff off your shoulders...my day was made!!

For my next stunt - a nice "not to be missed bargain" advert on Gumtree with Mr williams contact details...

#thatwillfuggem...

It's Ffffffff^&^%$%^^#$ing Friday!!!!

Whoot whoot.

You all smell like elderberries and are somewhat inadequate in the dong department.

This has to be true...you have 6880 posts under the belt after all... :ph34r:

Guest Karma

Oh and @ValeYellow

niemand sal in elk geval enige iets by jou koop nie.

Lekkers man, and that is why you will get along with us I am sure...your attitude is right, even if you only have a couple of posts, I can already make a good call on your character. You doing the monsters? If so meet up with us afterwards

:clap: :clap: :clap:

yeah, I am doing half of the Monster this year, being my first, but next year will be the whole enchilada. would be good to put a few faces to the names, and in my case, a name to the mugshot I call a profile pic.... hahahaha but how will I know who you are :ph34r:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

yeah, I am doing half of the Monster this year, being my first, but next year will be the whole enchilada. would be good to put a few faces to the names, and in my case, a name to the mugshot I call a profile pic.... hahahaha but how will I know who you are :ph34r:

Mooi man...just go to the beer tent...if you see a couple of guys, beers in hand talking kuk...thats us. Think I will wear my castle lite jersey. Keep a lookout and pull in.