Suspicious buyers on the hub

Garfield2010

Guest Karma

waahahaa veral nie jy....jy het nie genoeg geld nie slapenaar

ek het n mint condition Wajoo Kiekir vir R1500. In rooi.

Nog net so 3 keer gebruik. Stel jy belang? Totally legit.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mooi man...just go to the beer tent...if you see a couple of guys, beers in hand talking kuk...thats us. Think I will wear my castle lite jersey. Keep a lookout and pull in.

lekker soos n krekker - to all doing the Monster, ride your metal / alloy / carbon pony like it was intended to be ridden. Ride Hard, Ride Safe......

SCAM(Gum)TREE is the worst. I tried selling a Samsung tablet the other day, the person sms'ed and asked if I could courier the tablet to Nigeria and they'll pay me an extra R2900.00 for postage... I have decided to keep my goodies and STAY away from SCAMTREE!!!!

ek het n mint condition Wajoo Kiekir vir R1500. In rooi.

Nog net so 3 keer gebruik. Stel jy belang? Totally legit.

Tsek, jou slegmens....jy kort nou net R15 vir papsak.

Have no mercy. Name and shame and help eradicate this mess.

This is not Scamtree!

Lets all try and protect this little gem we have going?

One miss and you are out.

Sheesh. Well it looks like I have an eternity of spamming to do before I'm considered part of the "g-unit"! Prepare yourselves for a salvo of noob questions coming to a thread near you! :P :blush:

My 29er's back tyre is starting to look hella bald. Is the general trend to buy tyres in pairs or do you buy singles as needed? I'm thinking my ride will look a bit odd with mismatched rounds but then what do I do with my unscathed front tyre? Should I have been rotating them like on a car? I'm still running tjoops. What's a good tyre to go for if I'm mostly riding the trails of Gunteng as well as a bit of suburban jungle during the week?

Question posed in my most noobish way possible and yet I'm actually quite serious. :ph34r:

You are very cocky for a noob hey. But then I doubt that you are a noob. Double profile me thinks.

Yes I'm cocky, take that however you want. Must be my afrikaner blood that makes me that way. And no this not a double account. The only things I'll do double is coffee and alcohol.

My 29er's back tyre is starting to look hella bald. Is the general trend to buy tyres in pairs or do you buy singles as needed? I'm thinking my ride will look a bit odd with mismatched rounds but then what do I do with my unscathed front tyre? Should I have been rotating them like on a car? I'm still running tjoops. What's a good tyre to go for if I'm mostly riding the trails of Gunteng as well as a bit of suburban jungle during the week?

Question posed in my most noobish way possible and yet I'm actually quite serious. :ph34r:

Wrooooong thread nooooob !!!!!!!!!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt59oxnfFQ1qzeqqeo1_400.gif

I'm more worried by a suspicious swimmer who adopts a claw like attack on other unsuspecting swimmers :ph34r:

Edited by Seeker911

Yes I'm cocky, take that however you want. Must be my afrikaner blood that makes me that way. And no this not a double account. The only things I'll do double is coffee and alcohol.

Cute

Post it in Tech Q&A asseblief...this fred is for kukpraat on a friday Edited by rouxtjie

one would have to try and work out who of these loved their cell phone service provider so much that they named themselves after it

But they happen to be so good! Hahaha. Mtn is actually my horrible personal shorthand for mountain. Should probably change it! Anyone willing to give advice?

But they happen to be so good! Hahaha. Mtn is actually my horrible personal shorthand for mountain. Should probably change it! Anyone willing to give advice?

Octavian perhaps....nice ring to it