Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Probably need to have a 100% vegan menu in CPT............. :nuke:  :nuke:

There is a Vegan Junk/Fast Food place in CT ... never tried it, but it actually looked pretty decent.

I think the vegan thing has died down a bit?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Vegan Junk/Fast Food place in CT ... never tried it, but it actually looked pretty decent.

I think the vegan thing has died down a bit?

I likewise think the Cafe racer thing has died down a bit.......

I played that clip to my wife and now it's become a standard house catch-phrase - "Are we going cycling tomorrow?" "Not going to F-ing happen".  "Aren't you going to clean the garage today?" "Not going to F-ing happen".  "Do you think that Norton will ever run?" "Not going to F-ing happen"

So I guess I should give him credit for something!

Thought I would shoot from the hip and ask Honda SA if they could by any chance support madam Itchy Boots on her travels through SA

Latest vid is out again BTW 

So many people were commenting on the bike bought at the time. At least on some of the WA groups I am on.

I think it is great, would have bought the Rally version personally but it is a solid bike. Easy to maintain, etc. Brilliant. Am following the series as of today.....

So many people were commenting on the bike bought at the time. At least on some of the WA groups I am on.

I think it is great, would have bought the Rally version personally but it is a solid bike. Easy to maintain, etc. Brilliant. Am following the series as of today.....

She seems very happy with the bike and that's what matter.

She seems very happy with the bike and that's what matter.

Never doubted that at all.

I just look at these people doing vlogs and writing books about how they are crossing continents on big GS1200's and I do not find that daunting at all. Sticking to main roads, staying in hotels, etc.....

Adding the simplicity of a basic bike, bit of camping, etc. That I will follow.

Seeing as she is doing her best to avoid fast main/national roads the 250 is working well for her on the gravel and trails she finds.

Based on many of the comments of viewers outside of South Africa, they are amazed at the beauty of the country ... so she is doing us a good service and I hope many of those people end up travelling here.

Personally I have unfortunately not seem much of our Country, and this journey has me very excited to see more!

Side note on my very long journey to getting on a bike.

My learners forms are filled in and when I next have a meeting in town I will drop them off and book a test date. 1 step closer.

Our office took a knock over Covid, so we had massive salary cuts and what I was saving up for a bike had to go to life. Clawing back now doing private work to catch up and relative to how long I have been on this thread looking and talking about getting a bike again since the flipping awesome, yet highly unreliable 125cc I had at school, I am getting closer now.

I only recently started watching her videos, must say I became a fan in a very short time.  Utmost respect for how she is going about it.

What got me hooked was her down to earth nature and how she just rolls with the punches on your travels