Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

I like the Scrambler Ducati Classic look

Just help me out here but what the heck is an 'under seat USB' and what is it used for?

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just help me out here but what the heck is an 'under seat USB' and what is it used for?

Duno, perhaps to download information for the mechanics when they service it  :unsure:

hi

taking a chance here :ph34r: im looking for a lowering link for a WR450F 2006 model , so i can get my short legs to touch the ground :eek:

hi

taking a chance here :ph34r: im looking for a lowering link for a WR450F 2006 model , so i can get my short legs to touch the ground :eek:

Lowering kit ? Don't they normally just skim the seat a bit and maybe let air out of the rear tire ? 

Allows you to run a wire to tank bag to charge devices. Or you can plug your device straight into USB and leave it there to charge.

hi

You can skim the seat and get a lowering link to get it as low as possible.

http://www.motorcycleloweringlinks.com/images/yamaha-lowering-link-th.jpg

Just search it on Google, there are plenty available on e-bay. Not sure about local as I've never needed to buy one. Just looked into it as my GF wants a bike and the last time she was on a dirt bike she bust her leg  :thumbdown: as she couldn't reach the floor.

Duno, perhaps to download information for the mechanics when they service it  :unsure:

It's for i-tunes so you can tune the bike lekker .

Edited by Wyatt Earp

Both 4 Cylinder 750`s!

That Honda 750 Four you have is a stunner, one of my dream bikes I would not mind to own one day!

Here's a 550 i saw at Hamptons in Bryanston, wish i had the zak for this one too

post-4329-0-24656600-1412454073_thumb.jpg

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

Took plenty "mik en druk" pics of some really cool classic bikes today in Germiston (classic bike club meeting every 1st Sunday of the month), will upload some tomorrow :)

post-4329-0-36095000-1412529805_thumb.jpg

post-4329-0-32896500-1412529818_thumb.jpg

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

That Honda 750 Four you have is a stunner, one of my dream bikes I would not mind to own one day!

Here's a 550 i saw at Hamptons in Bryanston, wish i had the zak for this one too

Lovely little 550,

Do you know how much they were asking for this bike by any chance?

Cheers