Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

question to the motorbike fundis here (I'm assuming most of you are non motorised two wheelers as well, so can have a perspective from both sides).  

What is the intention when an oke on a high powered motorbike revs it up hectically in slow moving traffic/gridlock? You know, like ridiculously loud so everyone is now looking at you.

I can't really see the traffic awareness implication, but Is it more complex than "I might have a small pecker, but look at me now?"

question to the motorbike fundis here (I'm assuming most of you are non motorised two wheelers as well, so can have a perspective from both sides).  

What is the intention when an oke on a high powered motorbike revs it up hectically in slow moving traffic/gridlock? You know, like ridiculously loud so everyone is now looking at you.

I can't really see the traffic awareness implication, but Is it more complex than "I might have a small pecker, but look at me now?"

Sometimes  it is for the car that won't move a bit so that they can pass. Or you pass a guy you know who is stuck in his car. And if you are like my brother, you just like the sound, and think everyone else does. 

And sometimes its small willy syndrome. 

V8 5.0 infinity

What kind of power does that Infinity V8 put out?

I'm sure you are more after the torque figures than outright KW's 

PS, post # 9999 for me.

My brother wants to sell his z800. He saw something else that he wants. 

After he left last night, i was thinking, If i had R80 000 for a bike, I would not know what to buy...... 

So I had some chocolate cake, but it did not help. 

I am still saving up for a bike, until then the motomia will be kept together with cable ties if needed.

After he left last night, i was thinking, If i had R80 000 for a bike, I would not know what to buy...... 

I am still saving up for a bike, until then the motomia will be kept together with cable ties if needed.

KTM 390 duke. 

The duke is nice, but.... is it enough?

Is what you are getting worth the money investment? or will it be like our friend who wants to sell his?? For what I am doing it is perfect, but so is the ER6f, Honda nc, bmw gs, triumph tiger etc etc. 

aren't the Dukes crazy expensive to maintain? 

There.  I'll make your choice nice and easy.....

https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-motorcycles-scooters/other/2016-yamaha-other/1002052393230911226521109