Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Only bicycles ..... there is a neighbour  I am waiting for to return from his off shore work ... will have a good chat with him.

Ok cool. Generally what happens is that you will end up riding what your mates ride (That's how I ended up with the 640) They all bought adventure bikes (Mostly KTM640's , DR650's and XR650's. It was cool because we all traveled at the same pace and rode the same type of bikes. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bwiz?  100cc 2-stroke.  They were originally 50cc's but we got the 100cc version in SA.  I'm not 100% certain but I think the biggest big-bore kit is a 150cc Polini kit.

With the right tuning bits, those little scoots haul ass!!!

Could be.. Not sure if I'd like to be scratching around corners with those small wheels like in the first pic..

Nice commutes though..

If money were not an issue I would really enjoy the BMW RnineT ... just because it looks lekker and I really like the sound of a boxer engine :P

If money was not an issue, for me, I would buy a Confederate Hellcat X132.........

Rumour has it if you buy a scooter or a Cruiser, you get one of these scarves for free

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/fendis-new-vulva-scarf-is-reminding-everyone-of-the-time-they-were-born-1909923.html

Man thats funny!!!!

could just as well get a Honda Monkey then 

http://www.onvolos.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2375085.jpg

Go and have a look at the Tyga website and see what all they do to these Monkey's and the Grom. Seen a Grom with a YZ250 2 stroke motor, online only, that was insane!!!!!

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

"If money was not an issue, for me, I would buy a Confederate Hellcat X132........."

From the land of Mad Max. What a brute...

The name is very familiar but can't say why.....

How come?

Popular and successful circuit racer in late 70's and early 80's.

If memory serves me right, he at one stage converted a Yammie XS1100 shaft drive to chain drive, and terrorized the factory Honda's, Kawa's and Suzuki's with it in the the "superbike" class.

His one son also became a decent circuit racer in SA.