Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

the logical side of my brain is telling me the same.

Got to agree with Kranswurm. They do look very cool but the ride will be very limited and possibly even dangerous. As bikes go, it would be a  great little second bike to blip off down the road to the coffee shop or cafe for 30 mins. But certainly nothing longer or more challenging than that. 

As a first bike, I don't think it would be representative of motorbiking and may even put one off it.

That's my opinion anyway.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a look at this at a CT CBD dealership .... what got me chuckling inside was when the salesman said it was better than a KTM Duke 390 .... now I don't know much, but this does not sound right to me!?!?!

Pricing is also just about the same as the 390 Duke.

have you guys seen the new Zonte 310??? 

Looks like something from space!

have you guys seen the new Zonte 310??? 

Looks like something from space!

Looks like a Kawasaki...

Who makes the thing?

The one thing he did add was that they were no longer going to push the "Big Boy" brand as this bike often breaks down, and they supply many of the motorcycle delivery guys in town with bikes. He now has a good number of guys on Zontes and have to date not had one issue.

I know he is just selling, but certainly this is a good point in the favour of Zontes as a brand.

The 310 had really bright and good LED lighting, and some other nifty tech gadgets that I can't recall off hand.

I have had a look at this at a CT CBD dealership .... what got me chuckling inside was when the salesman said it was better than a KTM Duke 390 .... now I don't know much, but this does not sound right to me!?!?!

Pricing is also just about the same as the 390 Duke.

The 310 is 100% keyless. You have a sender in your pocket. And the obviously a low battery warning. 

Unlike motomia, it is a company and brand, and not random things from different Chinese factories. Who makes it, I am not sure. 

The bikeshop next to our offices are dealers for them, and they are selling very good. Lekker range as well from 125 up to the 310. On/offroad and road bikes. With a 80km rider the 310 still clocks 150 under normal driving circumstances.

That headlight is just a bit bigger than a matchbox, but the light that it makes is crazy!  

so if you can peal off the white Zontes logo (Or just black tape or sticker over it :P ), then this is a reasonably good looking bike

$_20.JPG?set_id=2

$_20.JPG?set_id=2

$_20.JPG?set_id=2

$_20.JPG?set_id=2

I think it looks brilliant and looks to be well made too.

See there is a new Bajaj with the Duke 390 motor in it, also looks good.

Great alternatives to the normal, expensive brands.

This is the adventurous story of a rookie not-so-adventure rider and his 125cc not-so-adventure bike. Because who needs a 1200cc anyways? One destination – Gamkaskloof, Die Hel. The rest of the journey writes itself as we strolled along.