I rode a 650b

nathrix

259 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase a 650b

• Absolutely YES
    • Never EVER!
    • I already have one (650b).
    • I have a 29er
    • I'll keep my 26" cause 650b is not that significant improvement....
    • Don't care about wheel size!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My useless 2c worth.....I must unfortunately agree with Nathrix. I also rode a few 27,5`s and was not convinced that the improvement is significant enough to replace my 26`r just yet. I also rode a few 29`ers and concur that for most of SA`s conditions this is the better wheel size. However if your bike is really due for an upgrade and you want a longer travel bike then it`s a nobrainer to choose a 27,5 as we will probably see spares for 26`s becoming scarcer as 27,5 becomes the new `standard` , just don`t expect to become a contender based on an extra inch or so. If you have a high spec 26er then you may as well hold onto your bike until it`s worn out or upgrade to a 29er if you want a slightly faster and easier handling bike for most of our xc conditions.

I did send him a pm. my skat :angry:

he did and I have to apologise. My intention was to be humerous and also to compliment you bravery for being an Epic finisher. In no way did I intend to insult or be personal. I had no idea you were spoken for. I will never mention or even think about your boobs again.

he did and I have to apologise. My intention was to be humerous and also to compliment you bravery for being an Epic finisher. In no way did I intend to insult or be personal. I had no idea you were spoken for. I will never mention or even think about your boobs again.

no need to go OTT - comes across as weak!

Has the disagreements, opinions, yelling, crying, sarcasm, fighting, etc stopped for today? No more gif pics and boobies. No more small talk about small wheels :(

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

Has the disagreements, opinions, yelling, crying, sarcasm, fighting, etc stopped for today? No more gif pics and boobies. No more small talk about small wheels :(

We've now had Moermekaar Monday and Tiffy Tuesday.....wonder what the rest of the week holds? See the wheel size debate is good for nobody

Edited by Vangar

We've now had Moermekaar Monday and Tiffy Tuesday.....wonder what the rest of the week holds? See the wheel size debate is good for nobody

...maybe Whack Off Wednesday for tomorrow's master debate? :ph34r:

...maybe Whack Off Wednesday for tomorrow's master debate? :ph34r:

I'll think of something to REALLY ruffle some feathers tomorrow :ph34r:

I disagree, we've had 15 pages of comedic brilliance with the occasional outbreak of common sense. Along with a new benchmark in siffness thanks to facmp.