DH World Cup #4 - Leogang

Stretch

Yeah I'd have to be pushed out of that starting block screaming blue murder. Kudos to the boys & girls that have the balls to do that.

Cool to see SA flag there!

I would have loved to be there. But I would have taken the chicken lines all the way down.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have loved to be there. But I would have taken the chicken lines all the way down.

Ha ha chicken runs.. I didnt see any of those.. ;)

Nee hell.. that's mal.. but shees still blown away by that.

So pleased SS have been showing them, I throughly enjoy watching it.

Ha ha chicken runs.. I didnt see any of those.. ;)

Nee hell.. that's mal.. but shees still blown away by that.

So pleased SS have been showing them, I throughly enjoy watching it.

They're there, but only a tad smaller than the normal lines. :)

Yeah I must admit I was also stoked when he's tire blew but I will give it to him for practically riding the whole coarse on his rim.. Skill. That rim didn't even look dinged.

Not a gwinn fan... And i will admit to cheering when i saw that...but riding almost the entire course on a flat and then a rim.. and fast.. Huge respect

Would love to have seen whet would have transpired if loic had held the line... But it's all ancient history now...

And when troy was 0.009 secs behind Greg... Man.. What a day!

Edited by Stretch

Not a gwinn fan... And i will admit to cheering when i saw that...but riding almost the entire course on a flat and then a rim.. and fast.. Huge respect

Would love to have seen whet would have transpired if loic had held the line... But it's all ancient history now...

And when troy was 0.009 secs behind Greg... Man.. What a day!

Ratboy deserved it though. He was super chuffed.

Also had a superb run.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

The day loic manages to stay on his bike or not get a mechanical, he is going to kick serious ass.

The kid is seriously quick, and fearless. Problem is, he is a bit hot headed, and does not have the experience to know when to hold back, making him lose out in the end.

With experience he will become better, and by better i mean world champ in the next season or two.

Great result for needles, and to see mr min on the hotseat from 9th quali, shows why he has them rainbow stripes.

Thouroughly enjoyed this edition, was by far the most exciting.

Yeah I'd have to be pushed out of that starting block screaming blue murder. Kudos to the boys & girls that have the balls to do that.

Cool to see SA flag there!

Did you hear the vuvuzela in the woods section? Poor oke took a while to get the hang of blowing it.

Did you hear the vuvuzela in the woods section? Poor oke took a while to get the hang of blowing it.

I thought I heard a fog horn. Thought it was signaling a DQ or something.

So DH 101 - is this open to anybody to go and try qualify whether you're pro or not.

Wasn't there a DH World Cup in PMB earlier this year already? Is this not an annual event. There's no age categories ?

I thought I heard a fog horn. Thought it was signaling a DQ or something.

So DH 101 - is this open to anybody to go and try qualify whether you're pro or not.

Wasn't there a DH World Cup in PMB earlier this year already? Is this not an annual event. There's no age categories ?

It is open to anyone who wants to ride, but only the fastest 80 men and 30 women make the finals.

and no - that was a vuvuzela. I remember how it sounds when you pick one up for the first time!

Yeah I must admit I was also stoked when he's tire blew but I will give it to him for practically riding the whole coarse on his rim.. Skill. That rim didn't even look dinged.

Just photograph that rim and you don't even need to add words to the advert.

I *think* it was a Spaz roval dh rim. could be very wrong. Cap?

So arogwint exploded his wheel. was in the bathroom at the time. guess I didn't miss much :P

not sure if they actually running them in the WCs. will have to look at the pit bit snaps over on Vital. but i dont recall them blowing their rimless horns over the wheels recently.

So arogwint exploded his wheel. was in the bathroom at the time. guess I didn't miss much :P

not sure if they actually running them in the WCs. will have to look at the pit bit snaps over on Vital. but i dont recall them blowing their rimless horns over the wheels recently.

I've never been a Gwin fan but it was hard not to love him for riding that out from the top of the course faster than most riders would do with both wheels intact. He got a huge ovation from the crowd at the finish.

exploded his tyre, yeah... and sweet.