Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ DIPS: 12 days of singletrack will make one keen and fit. You must be keen to ride anything.

Edited by TALUS

@ DIPS: 12 days of singletrack will make one keen and fit. You must be keen to ride anything.

YOU WOULD IMAGINE :blush:  :blush: IM STILL LIVING ON IMMODIUMS :wacko:  :wacko:

Really hope load shedding (and travelers tummy) won't interfere with tonight's plans. Eskom likes to hit you with a schedule 2hrs before they cut the power

Has anyone tried tonight's route before? I sometimes take twice as long as the route record which in tonight's case is 57 minutes. But for a route with 131 metres of ascent in 28 km I think the record is probably a slow one. If someone can convince me I'm not going to be still riding at 9:00 I'm in.

Has anyone tried tonight's route before? I sometimes take twice as long as the route record which in tonight's case is 57 minutes. But for a route with 131 metres of ascent in 28 km I think the record is probably a slow one. If someone can convince me I'm not going to be still riding at 9:00 I'm in.

57 minutes for that? Looks flat so should be done in a new record tonight by the hub team...by far

Wow been awhile, I nearly forgot how to login

Unfortunately tonight I'm supposed to be swimming

You will be fine! Reckon it should be around 50min. I always try and find something that would around 45min. I reckon it is a good session staying in your LT zone around that time. Won't break you down too bad and you will have plenty of oomf left for more hard sessions later in week

Entered but will depend on Eishkom... got home yesterday to know power and according to the schedules we weren't due so its a "wait and see" thing for us when we get home.

eish, this is going to be a tough call, i just got my toys i ordered 12 weeks ago,,,,bleed out my ears or comfortably sit on my couch and listen to my TO ME FROM ME :cursing:

Jaa lekker. At least I got my timing right. Back from Sani and vrot with flu. Will be riding with an eagle eye on the HRM tonight. In.

We officially have load shedding tonight. Gives me exactly 1hr to finish the race. Hopefully travelers tummy gives me an 1hr gap as well before my next trip to loo

We officially have load shedding tonight. Gives me exactly 1hr to finish the race. Hopefully travelers tummy gives me an 1hr gap as well before my next trip to loo

I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat since jober2c if in pull a virtual mechanical it's a sprint to the throne

What's your name on the race