Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Thanks. The default setting of this button cost me a few Randals, as during summer I dont use my indoor trainer and do all my training outdoors.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Issues with my desk top this morning. Sad but will miss tonight race.

And on this note : Those of you using the desktop version : How many ram does your machines have?

My laptop has 2 gig. 1.6 dual core. Thinking of upgrading to at least 4 gig. 2 gig works, but high definition video routes (and even non HD) still not as fluent as I would like it...

Seems we have load shedding from 8pm. Lets hope this race is well short of 1hr

You will be fine time wise. I did it last night in 59-something and I'm a guy that averages 210W

You will be fine time wise. I did it last night in 59-something and I'm a guy that averages 210W

First time for me tonight. I should be fine using my iPad right? I've been using that so far for the routes on Virtual Training with and without video.

Should be fine. No video on the route. Relatively flat as well, think 1 average and 3 max. Enjoy it, hopefully next Tuesday I'm open to sweep

First time for me tonight. I should be fine using my iPad right? I've been using that so far for the routes on Virtual Training with and without video.

No problem. See you there.

Who that aanjri. Hope it ain't a woman. She put me on the rivot

I think she is the wife of a Hubber. A petite lady if I recall. You are a freaking monster. Next time she will send her hubby - it will be a great race. You two were fantastic. Great to watch.

Who that aanjri. Hope it ain't a woman. She put me on the rivot

That was awesome, thanks! I definitely need to put more time in.

Lekker to get some more peeps on board. Thx