Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Load shedding when I got back from work... came on at 18:30 and still had to sort out dinner before the missus got home

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I blew without shame at 40 min

Thanks boys one day when I'm beeeg I can play with you washing machines

Being far out the back I only had Eskom to race against. I finished with only a few minutes to spare before the power went off.

Being far out the back I only had Eskom to race against. I finished with only a few minutes to spare before the power went off.

So did you beat your target? Definitely not double the time as you expected. These races tend to make one go harder than planned.

Yes it was a good distance. I was pleased to have finished a bit closer than last time I tried. I'll definitely try and join more regularly.

I will be joining from next week. Some weeks we can aim for 2 races again! You guys still happy with Tuesdays? For me it works well. Gives me time for 1 more hard session later in the week before long rides on the wknds. Well that is the plan anyway in an ideal world

We have to start racing again...

:blush:  :blink: i am sooooooo not lus to ride at the moment dont know what it is but im seriously negative and lazy at the moment, even thought of buying a bike to get me excited ,,,i got bad ANTI BIKE FLU at the moment

:blush:  :blink: i am sooooooo not lus to ride at the moment dont know what it is but im seriously negative and lazy at the moment, even thought of buying a bike to get me excited ,,,i got bad ANTI BIKE FLU at the moment

Winter = sleep late, start at 8  :thumbup:

Nothing like a short Benoni Country Club time trial or BRB  casual ride to cure the riding blues. With a new bike naturally...IDT is definitely on the cards again...just need the push from fellow racers.

Time to buy a downhill bike.....???? and get a lift to the top of the hill...

Time to buy a downhill bike.....???? and get a lift to the top of the hill...

hey hey hey watch your mouth :devil:

JY GAAN DIK WORD!!

DIPSLICK, on 02 Jun 2015 - 1:45 PM, said:

hey hey hey watch your mouth :devil:

Hey - who are you telling to watch what he puts in his mouth..... :)

You are so f...ing eating salad on Thursday.... only..... :ph34r:  :ph34r: :ph34r: