Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Registered! Let's hope I can get home in time to do the race...happy to keep the back markers company...

just cant get my ass onto the bike :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

getting round(er) and grumpier, 

Sounds like bike hibernation blues...

Sounds like bike hibernation blues...

since sani havent even touched a bike, i actually should get off this forum i am officially no longer a cyclist

since sani havent even touched a bike, i actually should get off this forum i am officially no longer a cyclist

No please stay. We enjoy CAPS LOCK.

Hello dippies......if this so...I'll give you R500.00 bucks for your virtual trainer.  :clap:  Otherwise get going!!!

Registered! Let's hope I can get home in time to do the race...happy to keep the back markers company...

Damn...now there is even competition riding at the back :eek:

have the same feeling after Sani...forced a ride on Sunday and the bike promptly threw me over the bars and wrote my front wheel off...might be safer on the trainer when your mind is not 100% there. 

have the same feeling after Sani...forced a ride on Sunday and the bike promptly threw me over the bars and wrote my front wheel off...might be safer on the trainer when your mind is not 100% there. 

the wife correctly pointed out every time i do a stage race i loose all interest,,joberg2c then sani maybe wasnt the smartest move, also went into joberg overweight and very undertrained

It is winter. Enjoy the rest, eat and sleep!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

It is winter. Enjoy the rest, eat and sleep!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

hey skattebol,,,, to much eating and sleeping and resting thats the problem  :eek:

looong time no speak/see/stalk :whistling:

Archived