Genius jacket.

Red Zone

Review from Slowtwitch.

www.slowtwitch.com/News/We_Noticed_Fabric_Enve_Smith...__4403.html

Its hard to get exited by a jacket, but this is pure genius, it fits under your saddle when you're not wearing it, no more bulging pockets.

Sugoi RS jacket

The Sugoi RS is a lightweight contoured Pro fit jacket is the ideal travel companion when the weather situation is not clear. Take it with you if you suspect upcoming chillier temps higher up, or wear it when you start your ride and know that you can take it off whenever the sun becomes to friendly. A jacket like this ought to be in the arsenal of any cyclist.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/articles/images/5/99805-largest_SugoiRS1.jpg

When folded together, the Sugoi RS packs down into a tiny little pouch that can be mounted under the saddle just like a saddle bag.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/articles/images/2/99812-largest_SugoiRS2.jpg

Colors: black, chilli red

Sizes: S - XXL

MSRP: $80

Not to knock the jacket, but why not just keep some double sided Velcro strapped to the bike to tie any jacket up with. Or even sew the Velcro to any jacket for same result....

Not to knock the jacket, but why not just keep some double sided Velcro strapped to the bike to tie any jacket up with. Or even sew the Velcro to any jacket for same result....

And pop goes the Genius jacket's bubble.

Or even put it in your hydration pack, or in your riding shirt pocket. No velcro required.

Looks like an attempt at reinventing the wheel.

I have a salamon jacket that folds so small it fits into the rails of my saddle.

BUY WHY?????YOU DONT RIDE ANYMORE :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I know this is going to sound really crazy but I wear my jacket!! :eek:

:clap: :clap: THERE IS ALWAYS ONE

voetsek

HUH SPEEKA ENGLISH,,, go flip a burger,,,,,,,BALANCE BUDDY I KEEP TELLING YOU BALANCE

BALANCE BEING A TYCOON AND FAMILY MAN AND HAVING FUN

JUST SAYING :ph34r:

HUH SPEEKA ENGLISH,,, go flip a burger,,,,,,,BALANCE BUDDY I KEEP TELLING YOU BALANCE

BALANCE BEING A TYCOON AND FAMILY MAN AND HAVING FUN

JUST SAYING :ph34r:

Yessir.

R5 a beer sir.