Sani2c 2015

Gringo

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't believe I'm so Los gat, cav even asked me for my entry months ago, I forgot then already my entry was confirmed and paid, only when I got the second SMS today did I check,,,,,,man I'm proper demoerin with myself

Half the mates are riding, the rest are out of leave, and my joberg2c "partner" says nevaaaa again

Sorry china. What a **** one.

Be wary of the wounded MTB'er!

You are so right. The broken brigade rode a 4hr flat which really surprised me. We have 8min on then (3h51m) today will be fun down the Umko.

I still can't believe I'm so Los gat, cav even asked me for my entry months ago, I forgot then already my entry was confirmed and paid, only when I got the second SMS today did I check,,,,,,man I'm proper demoerin with myself

Half the mates are riding, the rest are out of leave, and my joberg2c "partner" says nevaaaa again

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Having a couple of beers before start of the Race tomorrow with Dips, MikeBike, Escapee & Travis. Loads of very serious folks around....

Having a couple of beers before start of the Race tomorrow with Dips, MikeBike, Escapee & Travis. Loads of very serious folks around....

Not in that crowd.....

Not in that crowd.....

Using the term 'Race' very loosely. We're all midpackers.

Using the term 'Race' very loosely. We're all midpackers.

dips in midpack? OK - let put a bottle of johnny walker blue on that - I say slowest 33% of the field after 3 days.... you can take the middle 33% - who is up for having dips in the front 33%?

DIPS IS GOING TO WORK FOR THIS..... :)

dips in midpack? OK - let put a bottle of johnny walker blue on that - I say slowest 33% of the field after 3 days.... you can take the middle 33% - who is up for having dips in the front 33%?

DIPS IS GOING TO WORK FOR THIS..... :)

My question is....Dips left in such a last minute dash.....if I were to put money on anything it would be a mechanical because I don't think the bike was serviced after J2C.  Am I wrong?

My question is....Dips left in such a last minute dash.....if I were to put money on anything it would be a mechanical because I don't think the bike was serviced after J2C. Am I wrong?

Wonder if he remembered to pack his helmet.

Wonder if he remembered to pack his helmet.

Lots of bike shops there waiting to help people who "forget" or "lose" stuff on the way or in the race. They take Mastercard and Visa....

I are bloody jealous - enjoy  :thumbup:

My question is....Dips left in such a last minute dash.....if I were to put money on anything it would be a mechanical because I don't think the bike was serviced after J2C.  Am I wrong?

You underestimate the Dipster... he's actually been riding since j2c.

His partner on the other hand... bike serviced  :ph34r: bike rides  :ph34r: bike even cleaned  :blush:

Archived