Sani2c 2015

Gringo

Anyone received any feedback from anyone regarding the start today (Trail)? Weather? Conditions? Vibe (ok stupid question, the vibe must be off the charts).

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished day 1 in a respectable 4 41. The weather was perfect , the trails were breathtaking my legs went into cramp at 60 km mark but after being bed ridden with flu for past 2 weeks I'm just so happy to be on my bike . Yes the goodie bag is average but once you on the bike who cares. This race is a true gem of a ride.

i need urgent help,,,,anyone know how i can contact judy other than the land line and cell that does not let you leave a message,,,,or anyone in admin :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:

i need urgent help,,,,anyone know how i can contact judy other than the land line and cell that does not let you leave a message,,,,or anyone in admin :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:

Facebook message?

it would appear i made a HUGE HUGE OOOOPS

IVE PAID AND ENTERED  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

i forgot  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

apparently paid in 2014/7

IVE PAID AND ENTERED :eek: :eek: :eek:

i forgot :blush: :blush: :blush:

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji85]

Anyone received any feedback from anyone regarding the start today (Trail)? Weather? Conditions? Vibe (ok stupid question, the vibe must be off the charts).

Weather was fine, overcast, slightly chilly. Trails were in a good condition, a little wet but not muddy.

Started in C today, had an awesome ride, for the most part had open singletrack which we could do at full pace. Think Day 1 very underrated!

IVE PAID AND ENTERED  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

i forgot  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

How do one pay and enter for the S2C, and then forget about it.  :w00t:

okes i need help,,,,,the sms says im in the web page says ive paid,,,,,but ive got a gold fish memory i dont recall,,,,does anyone know someone who will actually answer a phone or who can help me????

le8eh.jpg

Unless your name is Dips.... :)

Is a function of ADD....  must be - what else can cause this? Wait.... I have it - ex wife induced stress....

Dips,

My missus is there, at glencairn at the moment. What do you need exactly, perhaps we can work something out?

Archived