Sani2c 2015

Gringo

@Dipslick, I promise I'm not worked up, far from it.  Your point is taken, like I said I'm just not phased by the clothing and design.  Hope everybody doing it has a great ride

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dipslick, I promise I'm not worked up, far from it.  Your point is taken, like I said I'm just not phased by the clothing and design.  Hope everybody doing it has a great ride

:thumbup:

no SHOUTING,,,MY FINGERS ARE STUMPS :blush:

Not a word of a lie either..... the same size as sterie stumpies.... :)

OK IS THERE  ANYONE WHO CANT DO SANI AND YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR ENTRY(dont laugh the last 2 years mine went unused)

OK IS THERE  ANYONE WHO CANT DO SANI AND YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR ENTRY(dont laugh the last 2 years mine went unused)

for the race?

or will you be able to get down there for the adv?

I don't really care about the clothing and don't understand all the hype about a goody bag....I'm there to ride my bike on some awesome track....as long as that has not been compromised I'm happy

If you're doing your first Sani and you know about the awesome kit, it is kind of a let down... Still, we are there to ride our bikes and I still can't wait for that :clap:

for the race?

or will you be able to get down there for the adv?

i would prefer the race most the guys i know are doing the race, logistically it will be easier,,,,,im bored :blush:

I can put you in touch with a person doing the adventure. His partner pulled last minute.

Like you said adventure may be a bit toight in terms of timing.

I can put you in touch with a person doing the adventure. His partner pulled last minute.

Like you said adventure may be a bit toight in terms of timing.

thanks bud, im sure ill make a plan appreciate the offer

thanks bud, im sure ill make a plan appreciate the offer

nothing like gatecrashing a race....

has it even been done before??

nothing like gatecrashing a race....

has it even been done before??

bud like i said the last 2 years i had race entry with accomodation I COULDNT GIVE IT AWAY

bud like i said the last 2 years i had race entry with accomodation I COULDNT GIVE IT AWAY

That's not what I remember....

Archived