Kimmage Interviews Froome

Thug

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for Michelle, getting her interview interrupted by Froome all the time.

Post of the day!

You know it's an Irish publication when one of the top sports categories on the site is "Greyhounds"! Hahaha!

Ta for the links, T.

From twitter last night and this sums it up for me:

@PelotrainRacing

1/2 What amazes me about the Froome interview is that he knows NOTHING about Pro cycling, doping products or practices or anything cont...

@PelotrainRacing

2/2 remotely close to procedures or his own health. This oke is a poster child for ADHD. Michelle Counds comments, let's not go there.

Good one Thug. Cound was interrupted by both Froome and Kimmage a couple of times, and she interrupted them as well. If I was Froome I would have interrupted her more often I think. Bit of a loose cannon. I look forward to her book in a few years time...

Give credit to tweeter to tweeted that. Its only fair.

there was a tweet by @froomesarms that said the same ...

I'm clean is a statement Froome has often made and desperately wants us to believe.

When I read this interview 3 things really jump out at me:

1. He is medically not a well person and requires far more drugs weekly than a normal person would.
  2. He blurs the line between ethics and rules wherever it suits him, likening taking drugs to eating breakfast
  3. The same stuff we heard from LA, only not as consistent in his story, mixing facts and dates constantly which is a huge pointer to them being made up.

It certainly seems, by his own admission, that he uses drugs to compete. He just doesn't see them as doping. A bit like Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

Love this part , "PK: Yes, it is totally based on Contador who - and I've said this for a long time - is a cheat. "

If you don't follow "**** the hypocrisy" on twitter you should

He absolutely laid into Froome/Cound last night and after reading both parts of the interview as well the tweets, a lot of contradictions become apparent.

I'm clean is a statement Froome has often made and desperately wants us to believe.

When I read this interview 3 things really jump out at me:

1. He is medically not a well person and requires far more drugs weekly than a normal person would.

2. He blurs the line between ethics and rules wherever it suits him, likening taking drugs to eating breakfast

3. The same stuff we heard from LA, only not as consistent in his story, mixing facts and dates constantly which is a huge pointer to them being made up.

It certainly seems, by his own admission, that he uses drugs to compete. He just doesn't see them as doping. A bit like Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

Yip....playing the dumb card with her educating him on PED's....pooleaze man.