No Daryl Impey for Tour de France - Positive Test Result

shifter

If someone trusts me enough to tell me that they have doped in the past, I think I'll trust them when they venture an opinion on a rider they believe is clean.

david georges wife didn't know he was doping. I wouldn't put much faith in some ex pro cyclists opinion of a current rider...

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it doesn't negate it at all. Was I recording the conversations? Did I make notes? No. Think burden of proof.

Wasn't Lance banned based only on testimony?

david georges wife didn't know he was doping. I wouldn't put much faith in some ex pro cyclists opinion of a current rider...

Bad comparison. I do know that these guys were doping. Different scenario altogether.

Wasn't Lance banned based only on testimony?

Sworn testimony. And the fact that he refused to put up a defence. It's a "no contest" scenario.

Sworn testimony. And the fact that he refused to put up a defence. It's a "no contest" scenario.

So take what you have, write it down, go to the cop shop get is certified, and post it SAIDS...? Let them take it from there...

USN website suggests how they stand on contaminated supplements. It does happen and basically the teams they sponsor and individuals they endorse, the product comes out of a very specific factory. Im assuming tighter controls and QC. For example to manufacture a hydration drink uses a large variety of raw materials. More than likely from a variety of suppliers from all over the world. It seams quiet possable mistakes happen. How sure are you that you do actually get that 24g of protein or what the container suggests. I recon not very often.

Wasnt it recently a pro got done for some steroid indication. They found it came from meat he had eaten. Its every where. Mistakes and contamination do happen. Let the investgation run its course.

Edited by Don Sol

USN website suggests how they stand on contaminated supplements. It does happen and basically the teams they sponsor and individuals they endorse, the product comes out of a very specific factory. Im assuming tighter controls and QC. For example to manufacture a hydration drink uses a large variety of raw materials. More than likely from a variety of suppliers from all over the world. It seams quiet possable mistakes happen. How sure are you that you do actually get that 24g of protein or what the container suggests. I recon not very often.

Wasnt it recently a pro got done for some steroid indication. They found it came from meat he had eaten. Its every where. Mistakes and contamination do happen. Let the investgation run its course.

http://www.usn.co.za/page/quality/quality-3.html

So take what you have, write it down, go to the cop shop get is certified, and post it SAIDS...? Let them take it from there...

Would be my word against theirs. The guys I've referred to are friends. Yes, they cheated. That makes them flawed. But so am I.

Tumbles is a journalist.

Sources might not confide in him if he outed them.

Exactly. What I have heard over the years is all off-the-record. It wouldn't be ethical for me to use info I have received to out anyone.