Prep for 2015 Freedom Challenge / Race to Rhodes

I see Dimension Data and ASO are making a big deal about tracking riders for the the Tour this year - even in remote areas nogal.....

I had to smile, wonder what Glenn's budget for this year's FC tracker was vs ASO's.

Hope they dont have teething problems and their analysis is up to scratch, or else we will have to dispatch Shebeen to assist them.

Hold thumbs, it could get interesting.

Have a look at this for tracking. Only 32 competitors in total.

http://www.redbullxalps.com/live-tracking.html

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DR, I just read your report. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for sharing your adventure!!

Ok I finished the report and it was approved by my manager for publishing . Because my little black book also got totally soaked in the river some parts from the report are missing and others are missing because they say somethings that happens on the race stays there !! 

http://dirt-rider-fc.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-start-so-after-watching-this-race.html

Dirt-rider you are a legend!!  Well done, great report.  My dad was your biggest fan and tracked you day and night.  I think he is going to enjoy your report more than anyone!

Ok I finished the report and it was approved by my manager for publishing . Because my little black book also got totally soaked in the river some parts from the report are missing and others are missing because they say somethings that happens on the race stays there !! 

http://dirt-rider-fc.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-start-so-after-watching-this-race.html

That my friend is one hell of a experience !!!! 

Still don't know where we missed you going through Modor ???

Hope to see you soon back on the trail for another magnificent life lasting experience !!!! 

Thanks Dirt

Have printed it for later reading.  Looks like it was truly Epic to say the least.

Look forward to reading what you have to say in your inimitable style. I think you will convey the essence of the FC very well.

Thank you for sharing.

Bit of navigation (and patience) to make one's way through that blog - up down up down - but a great read so far. Thoroughly enjoying it.

My lovely wife want's to make something for me and I am in need of pictures with my blankies, got this years one.

If you got some pictures send it directly to me.

thanks

I think my navigation skills and Blogging skills are on par !!

Makes for a great read. Both your navigation skills (on the tracker) and your blog ;)

Your writing skills are brilliant!  :clap:

Pierre what a brilliant blog and thanks for sharing your experience, it's an eye opener in many ways and leaves me with lots of food for thought. Many will be inspired by your tales as you have shown that a great attitude will reward one no matter what the final outcome. You are a legend my friend, I cannot wait to see your RASA 2016.

Nee man you are a great blogger. I sadly think you are a bit less skilled in map reading.

Got home at 00h30 and read it at once. You should have pushed on5I wanted to read more) No seriously there is only so much a person can take. Mordor is a lovely place though, pity you missed that other crazy german he would have been an excellent guide. Good luck next year keep those tires rolling.

Nice meeting you at Allendale , awesome what you did on that fatbike of yours . You leave very nice tracks  :clap:  . I changed the blog to start at day one . was difficult to read  :oops:

Archived