Stolen trek

Pikey

Pse help,stolen outside jcw in edenvale. Bike was on bike rack whilst I was in shop. It's my wife's bike and we have no insurance. Was showing to someone who then didn't buy it as it was a little to small for him.if any one see's this bike or hears of one for sale pse contact me on 0726064095.

Can't upload pic...is one in the classified section.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats really unfortunate... scale from the Vale strike again!

Hope your wifes bike gets found, best of luck.

Thats really unfortunate... scale from the Vale strike again!

Hope your wifes bike gets found, best of luck.

Thanks me too prawn star..

thanks slow one in panic mode at the mo

Are you sure he didnt tell you that he didnt like it and then pull a sneaky when you turned a blind eye?

Are you sure he didnt tell you that he didnt like it and then pull a sneaky when you turned a blind eye?

No I don't believe so at all.

Iits the conspiracy theorist in me,,,,,do you know and trust the guy who came to look at the bike??

just a question it could be they got you to bring the bike out to take it, if i am wrong on this i say sorry, but it has been done before

I cannot be 100% sure he had a wanted ad on the hub! which I am trying to find . But I really don't think so. Really I don't .

Ahh sorry bud. Problem with jcw is all the "locals without passports" across the road selling their wire things. Those guys watch the bicycles like hawks.

andR1000 bucks says they saw "fokkol"