Stolen trek

Pikey

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey chill lets see what happens

I know just trying to cover some bases.my missus is being so cool about it ,it makes me feel worse. What a nob I am :-)

I know the hub does good work,it was the first place I thought of reporting it to even before the cop shop. Go figure heh !

I think I just scared a poor guy. Kid (teen) riding along elm street, black bike couldn't make out the make, I pulled over and waited for him to pass me, looked like red grips but he was wearing black/orange gloves.

I think I just scared a poor guy. Kid (teen) riding along elm street, black bike couldn't make out the make, I pulled over and waited for him to pass me, looked like red grips but he was wearing black/orange gloves.

Ha ah shame poor kid,the bright red grips are a easy spot though. Thanks you guys are awesome.

Thfc, Iv also now got it tweeted on a few edenvale twitter accounts. By tomorrow morning so many people will be on the look out for your misses bike. Us okes from the vale might have a hard core reputation but we good guys. I'm sure DIPSLICK agrees.

Thfc, Iv also now got it tweeted on a few edenvale twitter accounts. By tomorrow morning so many people will be on the look out for your misses bike. Us okes from the vale might have a hard core reputation but we good guys. I'm sure DIPSLICK agrees.

I know lived in the avenues & Elma park for quite a few years many moons ago.

You guys are doing something and going out of your way for someone you don't even know,Good guys ? most definitely 100% .

My wife now understands the hub much better and why I am on the site so often.

She can't believe the response and why I was so stressed about trying to get the ad on the hub. Thumbs up every one .

Seriously thanks very much.

maybe we should put chips in our bikes... like you put in your pets, my horse has one... wonder whether you will be able to track it??? mmmmm, maybe business op....?

maybe we should put chips in our bikes... like you put in your pets, my horse has one... wonder whether you will be able to track it??? mmmmm, maybe business op....?

some where inside the frame where,they have to cut open every part of the frame to find it. And a self tracking like find my iPhone .

But will it be light enough?cant afford to add more than 50g on my bike!:D

But seriously though,I hope you find the bike dude,I would **** a small monkey if my bike were to be stolen.:(

Ha ha lmfao,that's funny mate,haven't heard that saying b4.

Yea me to for my wife's sake,otherwise check her new wheels :-)

post-51529-0-51929000-1404937283_thumb.jpg

LOL:lol:,have seen my wife loose a few fights to our 3year old.have to constantly remind her that she is the PARENT not the EQUEL.

Hope you get good news today dude,have a nice one.

Iits the conspiracy theorist in me,,,,,do you know and trust the guy who came to look at the bike??

just a question it could be they got you to bring the bike out to take it, if i am wrong on this i say sorry, but it has been done before

It was me that looked at the bike at JCW. And I must be honest when I saw this I immediately thought that the OP might think the same as I also know about instances where this happened. I called the OP to confirm that it was the same Trek that I looked at and test ride down the road that morning. I can also confirm that as I drove off he was busy loading the bicycle on his bike-rack. Wish him luck on recovery of the bike.

Iits the conspiracy theorist in me,,,,,do you know and trust the guy who came to look at the bike??

just a question it could be they got you to bring the bike out to take it, if i am wrong on this i say sorry, but it has been done before

It was me that looked at the bike at JCW. And I must be honest when I saw this I immediately thought that the OP might think the same as I also know about instances where this happened. I called the OP to confirm that it was the same Trek that I looked at and test ride down the road that morning. I can also confirm that as I drove off he was busy loading the bicycle on his bike-rack. Wish him luck on recovery of the bike.