Pikey

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

andR1000 bucks says they saw "fokkol"

True!!!

But then double that and speak to the import about it and he may start singing a different tune and pointing some fingers.

Theres no loyalty amongst thieves

Are there any video cameras at the bike shop or surrounding shops?

not that i know, kim is way to chilled

not that i know, kim is way to chilled

No nothing,Kim says its the first time from the actually shop itself. Am soooo bummed that it's my wife's bike,kinda wish it was mine.

the amount of times i have left my bike loos on the back of my van and quickly ran in :eek: :eek: :eek:

the amount of times i have left my bike loos on the back of my van and quickly ran in :eek: :eek: :eek:

The ironic thing is knowing we don't insurance,that I am soooo damn careful never to leave them unattended . Lesson learnt,anytime, anywhere the opportunity presents itself.

will keep a look out - can I tweet a pic to the community ppl and SSG?

Hi uni that would be much appreciated . We actually live in Alberton so have no chance of seeing it being ridden around.

Thanks

Hi uni that would be much appreciated . We actually live in Alberton so have no chance of seeing it being ridden around.

Thanks

cool. my hood and i don't like hoodies in my hood . Good luck.

Thanks

I am not on any social media sites ,I don't even have Facebook. So pse feel free to post wherever .

i got a plan, ill go now now to those guys and offer them money, i want that bike back, its worth a bash

Dipslick ur a legend....was on the back of a black Nissan x trail .