Stolen trek

Pikey

Broker, on 09 July 2014 - 02:00 , said:

Cant believe it - I was looking at this bike this morning and saw the OP putting it on the rack as I left Johnson Cycle works. Hope you get it back soon pal.

Let's hope so to - thanks for the call .

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Broker, on 09 July 2014 - 02:00 , said:

Cant believe it - I was looking at this bike this morning and saw the OP putting it on the rack as I left Johnson Cycle works. Hope you get it back soon pal.

Let's hope so to - thanks for the call .

Bud I will bet you anything you want those guys with the beads are involved, everyday like clock work they there till 5:30, everything is packed up and they GONE,, ,

I WENT TO 2 pawn shops ,nothing tomorrow I'll go back and speak to the bead guys,

When I offer them cash cash reward I'm telling you your bike will make like carpets pooof and it will appear, I'll let you know tomorrow

Thfc, Iv just sent a message to the " i love edenvale" facebook page asking them to post on their timeline to tell everyone to keep an eye out. Will let you know if anyone responds.

Bud I will bet you anything you want those guys with the beads are involved, everyday like clock work they there till 5:30, everything is packed up and they GONE,, ,

I WENT TO 2 pawn shops ,nothing tomorrow I'll go back and speak to the bead guys,

When I offer them cash cash reward I'm telling you your bike will make like carpets pooof and it will appear, I'll let you know tomorrow

Give DIPSLICK a bells for going the extra mile.

DIPSLICK, on 09 July 2014 - 02:39 , said:

Give DIPSLICK a bells for going the extra mile.

A big thanks to DIPSLICK - he deserves a bottle !

Thanks to everyone who is on the look out and posting stuff.

I have already emailed pics and spoken to all shops that I can find

Pleasure, I think it's just waaaaaay to convenient that of all days they packed up 3 1/2 hours early,,,,

I THINK ITS A POSITIVE THING

everything is packed up and they GONE,, ,

it could just be too freakin' cold :ph34r:

i'll take a drive round there later as well and tomorrow AM - the orange grips should make it easier to spot!

really is one of those unfortunate opportunistic things.

I live in Alberton but know the guys you are talking about . Not sure if I saw them today if memory serves me correctly, but was not looking out for them - but that part of the day was a little hazy.

UNI please don't say anything until I speak to them I got a guy I will take with, I don't want to scare them off thinking its a trap, I just want to show them the cash so can get the bike back, last thing we want is for them to stress and we loose our only chance

UNI please don't say anything until I speak to them I got a guy I will take with, I don't want to scare them off thinking its a trap, I just want to show them the cash so can get the bike back, last thing we want is for them to stress and we loose our only chance

100 % - will leave it in your hands .

no I just looking ...

Edited by Uni

Thfc, Iv just sent a message to the " i love edenvale" facebook page asking them to post on their timeline to tell everyone to keep an eye out. Will let you know if anyone responds.

thanks NRS 182... All help greatly appreciated.

Nice work Dips

If anyone is interested In swopping a Fuji rouxbaix pro 55 cm,full tiagra 10 speed (500kms only) for a small frame mtb bike. Pm me if more info needed.